Search found 18 matches

Go to advanced search

by ErinNicole
October 12th, 2008, 12:09 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Billy: The Early Years
Replies: 8
Views: 3516

Billy Graham's children are divided on the movie. Franklin says it is not a completely accurate depiction. At least, that's what I read in Newsweek.
by ErinNicole
October 2nd, 2008, 7:27 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: What guys think about what girls wear
Replies: 9
Views: 3666

Another great resource for teenage girls is a book by Haley DiMarco called Sexy Girls: How Hot is Too Hot. We did at senior camp a couple of years ago and the girls told me how much they needed to hear some of the things in that book. Another of her books that is good is Technical Virgin: How Far is...
by ErinNicole
September 3rd, 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Palin is off the leash!!
Replies: 64
Views: 18842

YellowRose wrote:Nice move having future son-in-law there.


The poor kid looked scared to death. I felt a little sorry for him.

Erin
by ErinNicole
September 1st, 2008, 11:00 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Babygate
Replies: 7
Views: 2354

News reports say Bristol Palin is 5 months pregnant. So she delivered a baby and got pregnant in the same month?
by ErinNicole
September 1st, 2008, 3:13 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Best Teen Study Bible?
Replies: 11
Views: 3585

I had a Teen Study Bible and I remember those glossy topic pages but I don't remember those definitions. I am not so sure I would purchase that Bible either. I was looking on CBD and it appears that it has now been updated for newer generations so maybe they removed those. The Bible that I had and s...
by ErinNicole
August 29th, 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Obama SPEAKS!
Replies: 29
Views: 6590

Just out of curiosity, did anyone see this article from back in July?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/commen ... 392846.ece
by ErinNicole
June 22nd, 2008, 3:29 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: youth camp staff
Replies: 25
Views: 7173

I direct senior high camp for IL/WI and I have a couple of staff members who are not actively attending a COGOP congregation. They do attend church regularly and must bring me a written recommendation from their current pastor beyond the staff application. For me, these are people who have worked in...
by ErinNicole
June 20th, 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The Ramp
Replies: 37
Views: 13895

I went to a weekend Ramp conference in Chattanooga a few years back when I was living in Cleveland. Myself and several Lee students attended mostly out of curiousity. Several of my friends (those from non-pentecostal backgrounds) were very put off by it. They didn't understand the need for the danci...
by ErinNicole
July 20th, 2007, 3:57 pm
Forum: Just For Fun
Topic: the three word story thread
Replies: 3952
Views: 951882

share the message
by ErinNicole
May 20th, 2006, 7:29 am
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: I just saw THE DAVINCI CODE!!!
Replies: 20
Views: 10235

I saw it and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I would have never had the patience to read the entire book and I wanted to know what all the hype was about. We can't defend our faith if we don't know what other people are starting to believe. If someone came to me and asked me if Mary Mag and Jesus were ...
by ErinNicole
November 18th, 2005, 5:37 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: RENT - The Movie
Replies: 10
Views: 5021

I've seen RENT twice...once on Broadway (I sat in the front row) and once in Chicago. For those of you who want to know a little more about it, it's a remake of an old opera called La Boheme. La Boheme was about some young artists living in France struggling with tuberculosis. Jonathan Larson update...
by ErinNicole
September 13th, 2005, 7:15 pm
Forum: Preacher/Teacher Pages
Topic: Winter Retreat ideas
Replies: 4
Views: 3975

Winter Retreat ideas

I'm directing the first winter retreat for IL/WI in several years this January. I don't really know what I'm doing. Any one have any advice or ideas they could pass on to me? I'm trying right now to figure out a schedule. I can't decide if I should have a class or a fun time or what. Any advice woul...
by ErinNicole
May 15th, 2005, 5:13 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: My new favorite reality show
Replies: 2
Views: 3646

I wanted Joey to win, but he lost a few fights back. :cry:

Now I'm going for Manfredo all the way. He definitely deserves it.

-Erin
by ErinNicole
May 15th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: My new favorite reality show
Replies: 2
Views: 3646

My new favorite reality show

Any of you guys watch The Contender??? It's crazy! Those boxers have a lot of heart, and tonight its down to the final four. I love it!

-Erin
by ErinNicole
May 14th, 2005, 4:49 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: American Idol Chat
Replies: 12
Views: 10247

Anthony is gone.


I've been going for Carrie since the audition weeks. The girl can sing, I don't care what anyone says. I think the final two will be her and Bo. Vonzell is good, but she has pitch problems. I think Simon is the only one who can hear it. :)

-Erin

Go to advanced search

Login  •  Register