Search found 33 matches

Go to advanced search

by KiMmY
December 24th, 2008, 11:36 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Happy Birthday Kimmy!! 12/24
Replies: 10
Views: 3833

THANK YOU!!!!

I haven't logged on here in FOREVER!!! Jeff told me to check the site. THANK YOU very much for the birthday wishes and how bout I'll give away how old I am. Angie is 42 so that makes me a LOT younger than her!!! :lol: And she's the bestest sister-in-law ever!
by KiMmY
January 22nd, 2008, 8:17 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Sad news (must read for Rick and Bubba fans)
Replies: 16
Views: 4716

Man...I was crying at my desk as well...hoping no one would walk by and see me. Tears streaming down my face at how beautiful the body of Christ is when she works the way God intended her to and how awesome this family is handling this with God's grace and peace. Fox News interviewed Bubba this morn...
by KiMmY
December 24th, 2007, 6:49 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Happy Birthday Kimmy!!
Replies: 8
Views: 2676

Thanks! Hope everyone has a great Christmas. :)
by KiMmY
December 20th, 2007, 5:42 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Happy Birthday Mom of Two!
Replies: 12
Views: 3696

I don't know the last time I've posted on here but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
by KiMmY
June 7th, 2007, 1:55 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Ark Almighty ??
Replies: 17
Views: 6432

Jeff and I got to pre-screen that movie here in Nashville. It was a thing for youth pastors through the Christian radio station here. Family friendly. No cussing. No sexual content. A few off color comments but other than that it was great.
by KiMmY
May 11th, 2007, 7:29 am
Forum: Just For Fun
Topic: word association thread
Replies: 12480
Views: 2906194

INCONCEIVABLE!
by KiMmY
April 3rd, 2007, 5:18 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: To Pastor Rob From MomOfTwo
Replies: 0
Views: 1369

To Pastor Rob From MomOfTwo

As much as I hate the Vols...I love my sister in law and she requested that I post this for her since she's in Florida and away from her computer. I'm supposed to ask Pastor Rob how crow tastes? I assume this is in regards to a comment made about the Lady Vols and the National Championship. :D I'm g...
by KiMmY
February 12th, 2007, 8:21 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: age when married
Replies: 52
Views: 32892

I was 24 when I married Mrdanger. I think that was a good age for me personally. Jeff was in his 30s.
by KiMmY
September 21st, 2006, 7:03 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: math
Replies: 17
Views: 11928

I loved math when I was in school but I could never do it well. That kinda stinks when you like something.
by KiMmY
September 14th, 2006, 6:47 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: making fun of church splits...
Replies: 19
Views: 8850

Well I'm the FFFG. First Flower Girls For God (since we're referencing brides and all brides need a flower girl) because kids are cute and Jesus said the little children will inherit the kingdom of heaven. So all you brides can fight amongst yourself but the kingdom is mine baby and I'm not sharing ...
by KiMmY
September 14th, 2006, 6:41 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Any water skiers here
Replies: 20
Views: 12965

I attended Peerless Road's Summer Fire Camp and got to do some water sports. I tried the it...ha!...and drank a lot of lake water. It was fun.
by KiMmY
September 13th, 2006, 7:15 am
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: What if?
Replies: 196
Views: 100116

MrDanger wrote:Susan Sarandon might actually have to make a good movie to get press time.

What if, when you picked a flower, it sniffed you instead of you sniffing it?


Then I'd put it in a pot and let it grow until I had to feed it people. :)



What if John Kerry were president instead of Bush? YIKES!
by KiMmY
May 31st, 2006, 6:43 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The Dixie Chicks?
Replies: 106
Views: 70521

Re: Dixie Chicks

"That...That sounds like a Mexican Version of Rocky Horror Pictures Shows "Let's Do the Timewarp, Again!!!" He burst out laughing in agreement. That my friends, is something you NEVER want to hear. The only thing I ever heard that even came close in retchedness was a slow Country and...
by KiMmY
May 26th, 2006, 7:23 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The Dixie Chicks?
Replies: 106
Views: 70521

I ate at a local Chinese Buffet that played the best of Cristy Lane. Remember...One Day at a Time Cristy Lane? Then at the same restaurant...different visit...they played I Can Only Imagine....on repeat. I counted and we heard it like 9 times. :?
by KiMmY
May 26th, 2006, 6:46 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The Dixie Chicks?
Replies: 106
Views: 70521

Re: Dixie Chicks

If you are that quality of musician, you should know to never trash a genre'. Can I trash Mexican Country music? That Polka soundin' stuff you hear in the restaurants is pretty retched. I'm a little late comin' into this thread but I pretty much like everything. Southern Gospel is what I grew up li...

Go to advanced search

Login  •  Register