Search found 5 matches

Go to advanced search

by Dar
November 12th, 2007, 7:29 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Our Young People
Replies: 25
Views: 11049

Thanks so much for the GREAT feedback! I will try a few of these out next Sunday -- and, ...er..., yes, I do need to liven the class up.

Thanks again and God Bless!
by Dar
November 11th, 2007, 4:03 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Our Young People
Replies: 25
Views: 11049

Our Young People

I came away from my Teen Sunday School class very troubled this morning. I went in prepared to teach a lesson about "Community" and how each of them have the power to make a difference in their communities. The message they sent me, very loud and clear, is that they are not interested in m...
by Dar
November 11th, 2007, 3:50 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Pat Robertson Backs Giuliani's Bid
Replies: 4
Views: 2049

Robertson & Guilianni

Pat Robertson is sending a mixed message, that's for sure. But, I feel somewhat mixed about Rudy myself. I can't admire his personal choices, nor many of the politcal stances he takes, but I was very impressed with the way he handled himself during the September 11 attacks. He showed a remarkable le...
by Dar
September 22nd, 2007, 4:44 am
Forum: Preacher/Teacher Pages
Topic: What About ME?
Replies: 2
Views: 5414

What About Me?

I just saw this - - - Wow! This guy speaks the truth in a nutshell. And I thought it was just MY church!
by Dar
September 22nd, 2007, 3:37 am
Forum: Just For Fun
Topic: the three word story thread
Replies: 3952
Views: 955900

under the moonlight

Go to advanced search

Login  •  Register