Search found 17 matches

Go to advanced search

by mercy
March 1st, 2006, 6:15 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Takin' the Youth to hOOters
Replies: 121
Views: 82389

This response is really directed toward Poimen. However, I would like to say that I enjoyed PG's post regarding Campolo. Poimen, I have a beautiful 7 yr old little girl who swims, competitively, for the second largest swim team in North Carolina. She practices 4 days a weeks for about two hours each...
by mercy
April 24th, 2004, 8:46 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: A time to gather Stones together has come (Ya think?)
Replies: 89
Views: 74411

Oh course we are all hypocrits in some form or fashion. I think it is just easier for us to fool ourselves into thinking we are not. :twisted:
by mercy
April 24th, 2004, 3:01 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: A time to gather Stones together has come (Ya think?)
Replies: 89
Views: 74411

Ok lets try this again :) I think Jeremy possibly came on the board with an agenda. IF you ban him, it would only fuel his fire and he would likely simply accuse Pastor Gary of "breaking" his word. This, in turn, could create an even larger monster then the one we currently have on our hands. Now wi...
by mercy
March 24th, 2004, 7:19 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: COGOP Members ONLY on this one!
Replies: 155
Views: 125820

I voted 75/25. And yep I am, as of today, still a Cogop'er. My vote was based on an overall assessment of Cogoper attitudes. Now concerning the local church I attend, it is 100% for change. But my pop's local church, in a more northern region, would likely have some major problems if a change occure...
by mercy
November 25th, 2003, 6:30 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Poll Regarding JFK Assassination
Replies: 15
Views: 17419

Hey Michael,

What causes you to think the CIA was involved? I am not looking for an arguement here. You may be surprised that we actually, possibley think a whole lot more alike concerning this issue. Considering the holiday, I am interested in reading your thoughts, whenyou get the time.
by mercy
October 10th, 2003, 1:46 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Do you think this is a racist comment?
Replies: 63
Views: 53826

To fight to maintain freedom is not an ultimate waste of time. When our political leaders tell us what they are doing and we just let them, then we deserve the consequences that our apathy brings us. I don't chase conspiracy theories nor do I dream them up. Read the quotes I posted again and again ...
by mercy
October 9th, 2003, 1:16 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Do you think this is a racist comment?
Replies: 63
Views: 53826

Daniel,

WHICH is of higher importance-- vellifying the US government or preaching the Gospel to a dying world?
by mercy
October 9th, 2003, 8:44 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Do you think this is a racist comment?
Replies: 63
Views: 53826

Michael, In plain simple terms; I think it is an ULTIMATE waste of time and of very little Kingdom good to chase conspriacy theories, to reasearch them or quite frankly get bent all out of shape by them that one sees a conspriacy lurking behind just about every corner. Hence, this is the reason I th...
by mercy
October 7th, 2003, 2:06 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Do you think this is a racist comment?
Replies: 63
Views: 53826

And what continuously amazes me is when people refuse to even believe what the conspirators and/or those in high government places openly express about the new world order plans for this earth. Go read those quotes I posted, long as the post is, Mercy. ! Michael, at the risk of sounding very rude, ...
by mercy
October 6th, 2003, 6:14 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Do you think this is a racist comment?
Replies: 63
Views: 53826

My, my we went from "was this a racist comment " all the way to "there is some vast government conspriacy and their all out to get me". Never did I think one could make such a wide stretch or take such a giant leap! However, one tends to believe what they want and tends to find whatever wacky, crack...
by mercy
October 2nd, 2003, 11:31 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Do you think this is a racist comment?
Replies: 63
Views: 53826

Vande and anyone else who reads (Vande)I am with you totally on this one. (big surprise huh? :) ) Anyway, what was the purpose of the comment? Could his point have been made without referring to the color of Mcnabb's skin? Could it be that sometimes we are so bent on "supporting" the right that some...
by mercy
May 19th, 2003, 8:24 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The good ol' days
Replies: 51
Views: 44281

Pastor G I could not agree more. Sometimes I wonder if what people often mistake as "being in revival" is really little more then "being in feel good". PErhaps Pastor Jay you may want to consider putting forth an evangelistic vision in front of your church and challenging them to reach out to those ...
by mercy
April 15th, 2003, 11:57 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Well, let's just ask
Replies: 6
Views: 9126

Hey, I actually think Michael is a pretty smart guy. However, I think many of his points of view are very extreme. It's well known he and I disagree on most of what he says. But with that said there have been some instances where we do agree and I do find him a great contributor to this board despit...
by mercy
April 13th, 2003, 3:43 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: what do you thind would have happened to
Replies: 4
Views: 6723

Comfortably numb is a great way to describe our society. It does seem that we have gotten so use to violence and things of this nature, that one does wonder is Mason would be such a "big deal". Given all of the other anti-social psychopaths that have emerged, he may haveonly been in the head-lines f...
by mercy
February 18th, 2003, 5:56 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Your child has a "friend"
Replies: 14
Views: 19365

Thank you all so much. And Kenya I agree, kids do grow up too fast. What I am hearing from most of you is that it really is an individual case by case sort of thing. A very good friend of mine is experiencing this same situation with her child. It is always good to get different perspectives on such...

Go to advanced search

Login  •  Register