Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

by Believe
May 13th, 2005, 10:46 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: To Cheat or not to Cheat?
Replies: 31
Views: 26861

I've cheated before, sure. :shock: :o

DeWayneTN wrote:...What do you think I did?


I don't know, what did you do? finish the story!

In Him,
Believe
by Believe
May 13th, 2005, 4:56 am
Forum: Preacher/Teacher Pages
Topic: New Websites and Messageboards for YOUTH
Replies: 2
Views: 3122

Hey I have one of my own that I have started a while back. It'd be great to see more people there. We have about 20 or so, but more would be awesome. Check it out. Help me to expand the Kingdom of God through sharing the gospel and fellowship with the youth of this generation! Thanks. and God Bless....
by Believe
May 13th, 2005, 4:48 am
Forum: Preacher/Teacher Pages
Topic: Youth Camp Ideas
Replies: 6
Views: 5243

A great website with church games...

This is a great website to check out for youth ministries and games, etc.


www.youthpastor.com
by Believe
May 13th, 2005, 4:43 am
Forum: Preacher/Teacher Pages
Topic: Youth Camp Ideas
Replies: 6
Views: 5243

Undergound Church Materials: nothing Messy Rating: Clean up/Cool down Duration: 20-40 minutes Cost: $0.00 The Underground Church Background Back in the 1920's when communism took over Russia many Christians were being persecuted for their faith, the Mennonites being one of these groups. If the KGB d...
by Believe
May 12th, 2005, 11:31 am
Forum: Preacher/Teacher Pages
Topic: Youth Camp Ideas
Replies: 6
Views: 5243

ever heard of underground church? That is a fun game to play with kids at Christian camps. I won't go into the detail of explaining unless you don't know what it is... just a suggestion.

Believe
by Believe
May 12th, 2005, 11:24 am
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: American Idol Chat
Replies: 12
Views: 10233

who left last night? (may 10, 05 i think)

Go to advanced search

Login  •  Register