Search found 21 matches

Go to advanced search

by Preaching-Mason
February 13th, 2008, 6:19 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: I took a drive . . . Update
Replies: 9
Views: 3734

OK, to answer some questions. Preaching Mason wrote: This is nearly impossible. I hope I am wrong but, doubt very seriously that I am. I think , if this goes through as just a remodel, or face lift, Mike will be very disappointed in the long run.....with little to no recourse. Actually, I think tha...
by Preaching-Mason
February 12th, 2008, 4:39 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: I took a drive . . . Update
Replies: 9
Views: 3734

Re: Update . . .

I talked with ImaPK this afternoon. Here's the update - - - The house was not condemned. However, the roof will have to be replaced. The interior will have to be completely gutted, floors, walls, ceilings, in other words everything will need to be replaced. The house is structurally sound, other th...
by Preaching-Mason
September 12th, 2006, 3:12 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: What if?
Replies: 196
Views: 100127

If dogs had wings , then we would have alot bigger messes on our cars :shock: :D

Why is it we park on driveways and drive on parkways ?
by Preaching-Mason
July 13th, 2006, 4:06 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: America's Got Talent
Replies: 8
Views: 3999

lil girl from Franklin TN went through to the finals, by singing and Yodaling( sp)


She is goooooddddd :D :D :D
by Preaching-Mason
March 14th, 2006, 5:47 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: UK fans
Replies: 9
Views: 5050

Re: UK fans

IAMRahab wrote:How many UK fans do we have here?



I didnt know there was another B-Ball team besides the KY CATS :D :D :D
by Preaching-Mason
March 6th, 2006, 6:33 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Kirby Puckett
Replies: 3
Views: 2750

Kirby Puckett

Did you guys hear, he had a stroke over the weekend and died today at the age of 44.....very sad indeed.


we need to lift his family up in prayer. VERY VERY SAD
by Preaching-Mason
February 28th, 2006, 1:26 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Judgement Question?
Replies: 80
Views: 52580

Brother, no offense, but you seem to be contradicting yourself, it's personal conviction, and not sinful, but you wouldn't allow it to happen? There is nothing spiritual about it when you are working, but since you are their spiritual leader, then you can't? There is no logic to your explanation. I...
by Preaching-Mason
February 27th, 2006, 1:14 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Judgement Question?
Replies: 80
Views: 52580

Preaching-Mason I guess my thoughts are if you really feel it is wrong to do infront of your churchmembers, or the kids in the youth, then what makes it right to do in front of anyone else? Do you only minister to those whose names are on the books? or do you allow God to use you even outside of th...
by Preaching-Mason
February 24th, 2006, 1:43 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Judgement Question?
Replies: 80
Views: 52580

My thoughts on this would be..... I just cant see , Me as A Pastor going half naked in front of my youth, or church for that matter.......I guess to me it isnt so much the sensual part of it, but the fact that I dont think people would look at me the same, and I dont think , a teenage boy will ever ...
by Preaching-Mason
February 23rd, 2006, 6:41 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Judgement Question?
Replies: 80
Views: 52580

Judgement Question?

What do you guys think about a Taking your youth groups to swimming pools, and letting them swim together? ( boy/girl) What about if the youth leader swims with them? I mean female youth leader in bathing suit, with her boys in the pool with her, or male youth leader in just shorts with the girls . ...
by Preaching-Mason
February 7th, 2006, 4:20 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: An open letter to Kenya
Replies: 4
Views: 2640

Re: An open letter to Kenya

75 - 67 Who's got the nation's attention? V-O-L-S (who would have ever guessed we would be celebrating basketball versus football) This is for making me live in that horrendous Wildcats room. :D Lost to Vandy AND Tennessee at Rupp in the same year... CAN YOU SAY "GOODBYE TUBBY"? :lol: ...CAN YOU SA...
by Preaching-Mason
January 6th, 2006, 4:24 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Antone Else Watching......
Replies: 12
Views: 9646

Antone Else Watching......

The BOOK OF DANIEL, right now? I heard Today that a few local NBC affiliate arent going to show this series , because of the amount of emails they recieved from their customers.....what do you guys think? Is this show , going out on a limb , or is it just me and they are just putting all the things ...
by Preaching-Mason
November 1st, 2005, 10:55 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Largest offering ever?
Replies: 17
Views: 13811

I remember hearing Rod parsley say one time , that he was proud of the $240,000 offering the church had taken up , at one of their local week long conferences, or crusades......this was a one time offering , not for the entire week. he was speaking of the offering from the night before. :D
by Preaching-Mason
October 4th, 2005, 11:17 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: What Do You Guys Think.......
Replies: 29
Views: 21901

Yea I Guess I asked this wrong, what I was really trying to get at was , Is it wrong to ever make MONEY off of playing pool? Is it gambling to pay an entry fee , into a tournament, and try and win the prize, wether it be money or a trophy or whatever. At what point or in what sitution would it be co...
by Preaching-Mason
October 3rd, 2005, 1:46 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: What Do You Guys Think.......
Replies: 29
Views: 21901

What Do You Guys Think.......

We just had DVR installed on our cable, and I have been recording some of the OLD BILLIARD TOURNEYS, from the 90s on espn classic.....and I was reading about Charlie " the hillbilly " Bryant, he is a Christian , and He has pretty much always Played pool for a living, and yet still ministers......soo...

Go to advanced search

cron

Login  •  Register