Search found 138 matches

Go to advanced search

by Karen
September 22nd, 2008, 5:32 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Wicca
Replies: 28
Views: 14823

Kenya, I do believe that Rambo and Pastor Bill have given you the best advice on this. Before this person will talk to you about it so you can listen, you have to be a trusted person, "friend". Before they will listen to you so that you can point all things to Jesus, again, you must be a t...
by Karen
September 22nd, 2008, 4:05 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Wicca
Replies: 28
Views: 14823

Karen - great cut/paste information. some of it is not very accurate, but still good places to start. but have you ever dealt with them before? can you offer the OP some tips on how to witness to them? Rambo, I think that your advice was generally and overall good. For myself, there are many variab...
by Karen
September 21st, 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Wicca
Replies: 28
Views: 14823

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/wicca.htm Wicca Witchcraft Keywords: Wicca witchcraft, Wicca, the Craft, sorcery, wicca, witchcraft, magic, Wicca Witchcraft For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ...
by Karen
September 21st, 2008, 10:41 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Wicca
Replies: 28
Views: 14823

Sorry, double post removed.
by Karen
September 21st, 2008, 10:39 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Wicca
Replies: 28
Views: 14823

http://www.gospelway.com/religiousgroups/witchcraft.php The Bible and the Occult: Witchcraft, Wizards, Wicca, Sorcery, Magic, Spiritualism, Paganism, and Psychics The occult is increasingly accepted. We frequently hear about sorcery, witchcraft, magic, Wicca, Satanism, wizards, mediums, fortune-tell...
by Karen
September 21st, 2008, 10:20 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Wicca
Replies: 28
Views: 14823

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiccans Overview Wicca is a neopagan religion with distinctive ritual forms, seasonal observances and religious, magical[5] and ethical precepts. Wiccans practise a form of witchcraft, but not all witches are Wiccans — other forms of witchcraft, folk magic and sorcery ex...
by Karen
September 21st, 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Wicca
Replies: 28
Views: 14823

Wicca and Witchcraft resources with pagan rituals, wicca spells, divination and more. Witchcraft store, Halloween info, downloads, Wiccan daily occurrences provided. All are welcome! THE INNER SANCTUM of WICCA and WITCHCRAFT http://www.witchway.net E-mail TheMagickSprite Enter our Store. Join our Pa...
by Karen
September 21st, 2008, 3:59 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Wicca
Replies: 28
Views: 14823

Re: Wicca

I've just recently learned how popular wicca is becoming in our area. Any tips on how to witness to someone dabbling in this stuff? We have a budding relationship with a young man who believes in God but has been hurt and wants to add the aspects of wicca to what he knows about God. Please don't ju...
by Karen
September 20th, 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Dark times..
Replies: 2
Views: 2084

Re: Dark times..

When I went through the 60's history exhibit at a local museum (Bobby, JFK, and Martin LK were the actually the focus, but there was a timeline of news headlines of the 60's) I noticed how much negative news there was. This left me with a question: do you think we are in "dark" times in A...
by Karen
September 16th, 2008, 6:50 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Do you think this science will change the teaching in school
Replies: 0
Views: 1229

Do you think this science will change the teaching in school

I don't think so............They want everyone to believe that they are born this way and don't have a choice. This is what they continue to teach our children and this is against scientific evidence. News : "Homosexuality Is Not Hardwired," says Human Genome Project Head http://www.virtue...
by Karen
September 10th, 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The Great New Church Search
Replies: 6
Views: 2838

Sometimes, I think that God wants to be alone with us, with the rest of the world and influences shut out so that we can only hear him. If you pray and seek his guidance, he will lead you to the place he wants you to be when the time is right. Just pray, don't be in a hurry or stess about it.
by Karen
September 5th, 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Idea! Your thoughts? Anyone game?
Replies: 10
Views: 4498

If I may... I think the gesture is admirable... if anyone were to take it up I would do my part, however small, and I appreciate the thought immensely.... But as for pastoring, we do need a break. Even ministers get burned out... in the Bible even the ground was supposed to be given a rest every se...
by Karen
September 5th, 2008, 6:48 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Idea! Your thoughts? Anyone game?
Replies: 10
Views: 4498

Karen, I can say myself, I haven't responded, because 1 you're not going to make as much as you think on a project like this, and 2 even if this did to amazingly well, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of health insurance, especially knowing that this would only be a temporary f...
by Karen
September 4th, 2008, 5:53 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Idea! Your thoughts? Anyone game?
Replies: 10
Views: 4498

Re: Here's another one

Here's another one I saw tonight. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/cogpk/obama_over_dude.jpg That is a good one too! Can you possibly give me any insight why there has not been more response to the idea and proposal? Its not as if I suggested it for any personal gain or were trying to steal y...
by Karen
September 4th, 2008, 12:55 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Palin is off the leash!!
Replies: 64
Views: 18865

My vote is still on hold. While I enjoyed her speech, Palin said a lot of good things. I heard nothing with regards to the economy, nothing with with regards to health care. While she stated a lot of things that I support, the truth of the matter is this, those issues I just stated IMHO is going to...

Go to advanced search

Login  •  Register