Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by LastDaysRevivalMinistries
June 30th, 2003, 1:28 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: TV Guardian
Replies: 20
Views: 17676

Our Kids are grown and gone so we don't need one. I watch for the most part, TLC, ISPN, Fox News, and did somebody say FOOTBALL! YES!! And NASCAR. by the way, the Browns and the Blue Duce are my favorite 8) .
by LastDaysRevivalMinistries
May 17th, 2003, 5:48 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The good ol' days
Replies: 51
Views: 44291

Aw, Amen sis.!!!!
by LastDaysRevivalMinistries
May 17th, 2003, 3:32 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The good ol' days
Replies: 51
Views: 44291

LastDaysRevivalMinistries I don't know about anyone else, but Im looking for the former and the latter rain of revival to fall! What doth hinder it? It's not hinderd here sis. the season is here and the rain is falling, as the song says " Im not talking about the weather, it's the former and latter...
by LastDaysRevivalMinistries
May 17th, 2003, 10:59 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The good ol' days
Replies: 51
Views: 44291

I don't know about anyone else, but Im looking for the former and the latter rain of revival to fall! In His season Glory!
I feel the rain, falling down on me..... :D

Go to advanced search

Login  •  Register