Search found 7 matches

Go to advanced search

by PastorJay
April 3rd, 2004, 3:58 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: COGOP Members ONLY on this one!
Replies: 155
Views: 125904

Well...here in Arkansas, I feel that across the board the vote would have to be 60 percent against. But personally I lean toward a lower figure. And yes, for those thinking it...I am a fish out of water!!! I'm not scared of change. But I do agree that we need some well-defined criteria on marriage o...
by PastorJay
May 23rd, 2003, 3:47 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Pastoral Salary Survey
Replies: 4
Views: 5878

I'm sure this house would rent for more but the location in this town has everything to do with it. If this were in another section of town it would go for 500 per month.

Of course, we are in the delta of Arkansas. That makes a difference. People arent jumping up and down to move here.
by PastorJay
May 22nd, 2003, 3:16 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Pastoral Salary Survey
Replies: 4
Views: 5878

Right now, we aren't "limit" or base. A parsonage is provided w/4 bed 2bath. I pay utilities except local phone. This house would rent for 300. per month.
by PastorJay
May 19th, 2003, 9:30 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The good ol' days
Replies: 51
Views: 44297

I think Pastor Jay was refering to what many of us are also looking for which is the zeal for God's work, commitment and dedication that seem to be lacking today.



Bingo!!!

Being mis-understood has been the story of my life.

Pastor Jay
by PastorJay
May 19th, 2003, 4:41 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The good ol' days
Replies: 51
Views: 44297

Take my people back to my house

We will be praying for your revival Pastor Bill. I have been praying and asking the Lord to help us in our journey so we can put zeal with discipleship(they really shouldn't be separate anyhow). One day in prayer, I was seeking the Lord on this subject and plain as day I got this in my spirit. "the ...
by PastorJay
May 17th, 2003, 2:35 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The good ol' days
Replies: 51
Views: 44297

No offense

I meerly mean the evangelistic zeal and excitement of seeing the lost come to Christ. Yes, Pastor Gary, I too agree that systematic discipleship is a must. Since we(COGOP) dont put out any good discipleship material, I look in other directions and have found some good stuff. No offense is taken. And...
by PastorJay
May 16th, 2003, 5:12 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The good ol' days
Replies: 51
Views: 44297

The good ol' days

Does anyone remember the days that our parents(I'm not old) used to go to revivals/rallies and conventions and stay till 10 or so at night? Do you remember the word zeal ? Yes they were tired and had to go to work the next day but they still went night after night to see what God was gonna do...My h...

Go to advanced search

Login  •  Register