Search found 13 matches

Go to advanced search

by jason
September 15th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Well, COGOP leaders: where do we stand?
Replies: 25
Views: 19966

without an idealistic theocracy, "Biblical-morals" shouldn't be legislated - we are prone to failure. I'm a little confused. Are you saying that "Biblical-morals" should or should not be legislated? Also, I don't have a dog in this fight but the term "idealistic theocracy&q...
by jason
May 12th, 2012, 7:43 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Romney
Replies: 60
Views: 39905

life first. priorities.

RamboPreacher, If all candidates but one support abortion, then I will vote for the one. Hypothetically speaking, are you saying that if one candidate is pro-life and the others are not you could overlook all other issues and vote strictly for their stance on abortion? I would love to hear other opi...
by jason
May 6th, 2012, 9:36 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Romney
Replies: 60
Views: 39905

Congratulations on your sure reelection. We conservatives are too ideologically pure to understand the electoral process. We insist that our candidates meet every litmus test imaginable, pass theological muster and we would rather have them jump through all our hoops than be electable, even though ...
by jason
April 20th, 2009, 6:48 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: letters and numerals
Replies: 71
Views: 26030

∃

existential quantification
by jason
April 20th, 2009, 6:41 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Crackberries?
Replies: 15
Views: 6240

I had a Blackberry until a couple of weeks ago when a teething dog used it as a chew toy. I hated it anyway and am using my old Nokia until I can get an iPhone. In my opinion, the BB menu and navigation systems are horrible. The only reason I had the BB and not the iPhone to begin with was the keybo...
by jason
May 14th, 2008, 4:14 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Belief in Aliens does not contradict faith in God.
Replies: 8
Views: 2923

This is part of the leftist's scientific fever to learn of others outside our system. They want to have something solid to dump on the God theory. How would the discovery of life outside our planet "dump on" the God theory? And are you saying that if extra-terrestrial life is found that i...
by jason
October 25th, 2007, 7:01 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Ever wanted to study at MIT, but were afraid to ask?
Replies: 5
Views: 2981

sweet. definitely deserves a bookmark.
by jason
May 11th, 2007, 8:42 am
Forum: Just For Fun
Topic: word association thread
Replies: 12480
Views: 2906356

immaculate conception
by jason
February 22nd, 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The Big Guns . .
Replies: 34
Views: 20882

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I was girding my loins. ;-) I know well you are trying to get me to appear racist or biggoted in this post. Absolutely not and neither would I try to put words in your mouth. It just seems to me that as Christians we should be more sensitive to the truth of ou...
by jason
February 21st, 2007, 11:56 am
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: #9...Yo momma is so....
Replies: 49
Views: 19915

...fat when she dances the band skips.
by jason
February 19th, 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The Big Guns . .
Replies: 34
Views: 20882

Obama is certainly not qualified to lead a country. Obama probably isn't qualified to lead this country, but there are a few dirt poor, third world backwaters that would be tickled pink to have him. Hmm, that's an intersting idea: We could use "emerging" nations like farm teams for our na...
by jason
February 19th, 2007, 5:53 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: The Big Guns . .
Replies: 34
Views: 20882

I hope to God this is not all we have to look forward to in 08. This is the most ludicrous bunch of loosers I have ever seen. Is there no one who is sane? I pray that Condi gets in to shut the mouth of the witch and the muslim. The Muslim community has already donated HUGE money for Obama. They are...
by jason
December 19th, 2005, 7:31 am
Forum: Jude 2 General Discussion Forum
Topic: Am I way off base??
Replies: 3
Views: 3755

You said earlier that we were justified in striking Iraq because it was a friend of Islam and Islam is our enemy. Wow! You said that? That's a pretty broad statement begging alot of elaboration. Sure, plenty of Muslims hate or at least strongly dislike the US but not all of them do. If it is Islam ...

Go to advanced search

cron

Login  •  Register