Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
I am offended that you are referring to us as having wrinkles! Besides, we have more members than you, so there.Jennifer Smith wrote:Well, I have a problem with that right off the bat. I believe in agreeing with ALL or at least all the NEW TESTAMENT portions of scripture.. so I am splitting off and forming the Spotless Bride Church, (not to be confused with the wrinkled spotted God's Bride Church.)
no way could you be overseer, I have too much power, uhmmm, I mean anointing! and besides, GB will always be first, you are welcome to be a guest though.Pastor Bill wrote:I get to be Overseer right? Rambo, if not I'll leave and take my whole church (5 members) with me, and we'll be the GFB (God's First Bride, the rest of you are just trying to put God in a double marriage, and you know that ain't right!
I guess that means that the spotless bride won't be merging with Gods Men anytime soon, then.Jennifer Smith wrote:Well, I have a real problem with that because you used the word, "MEN" and didn't say anything about "WOMEN"! So I'm not only not attending, I won't come to your Prosperity Conference even though Creflo Dollar is going to be there! So There!
curiouspk wrote:Well if your won't share toys then I'm gonna spilt. We are the Holy ring bearers. So Na
Pastor Bill wrote:OK, as long as we allow ring bearesses in the church, bear other holy objects like necklaces and bracelets too. otherwise I'll have to split and form the Holy object persons in proper order organization (HOPinPOO)
Paully_44 wrote:Well, that stinks!
I am going to split for no other reason that "Split Happens"
I think I'll call mychurch, The ROME
Righteous Ones Most Exclusive
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me (Galatians 2:20).
It doesn't matter what they do, what they think, what they say
At the end of the day, I'm okay, anyway!

Daniel wrote:Paully_44 wrote:Well, that stinks!
I am going to split for no other reason that "Split Happens"
I think I'll call mychurch, The ROME
Righteous Ones Most Exclusive
Who needs you all?!I've decided to form my school of TUNA: The Unified Nazarites Assembly. Even Dolfan could be safe here!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests