My new favorite reality show

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

ErinNicole
Needs a LIFE
Posts: 115
Joined: August 30th, 2003, 4:56 am
Location: USA,Illinois
Contact:

My new favorite reality show

Postby ErinNicole » May 15th, 2005, 3:25 pm

Any of you guys watch The Contender??? It's crazy! Those boxers have a lot of heart, and tonight its down to the final four. I love it!

-Erin

User avatar
Sherry
Moderator
Posts: 5731
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 6:13 pm
Location: USA,Texas
Contact:

Postby Sherry » May 15th, 2005, 3:29 pm

I LOVE this show!!!!! I never thought I'd be a boxing fan....but man, I'm hooked! My hubby says I get quite animated during the fight. :shock: :lol:

The passion these guys show....amazing. It'll be interesting to see who it comes down too.

ErinNicole
Needs a LIFE
Posts: 115
Joined: August 30th, 2003, 4:56 am
Location: USA,Illinois
Contact:

Postby ErinNicole » May 15th, 2005, 5:13 pm

I wanted Joey to win, but he lost a few fights back. :cry:

Now I'm going for Manfredo all the way. He definitely deserves it.

-Erin


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login  •  Register