What if?

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 18th, 2006, 3:06 pm

YellowRose wrote:What if fat were in and skinny was out?
then you would probably not be living in north America.

What if there was a rhyme for oranges, and that rhymed with something else!?
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
rough_rider
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2251
Joined: September 9th, 2003, 4:15 am
Location: USA,Ohio

Postby rough_rider » September 18th, 2006, 4:40 pm

RamboPreacher wrote:What if there was a rhyme for oranges, and that rhymed with something else!?
Then we would of discovered a new fruit.


What if we had no voice?
In the presence of Jehovah, God almighty, Prince of peace.
Troubles vanish, hearts are mended, in the presence of
The King.
ImageImage . Image .Image

User avatar
TW
Established Member
Posts: 8866
Joined: November 4th, 2004, 3:38 pm
Location: USA,Georgia
Contact:

Postby TW » September 18th, 2006, 5:14 pm

Phone calls would be very short.

What if cream didn't sour?
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

User avatar
Jennifer Smith
Moderator
Posts: 3745
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 11:40 am
Location: USA,Indiana

Postby Jennifer Smith » September 18th, 2006, 5:36 pm

Then spicy tacos would make your eyes water with no sour cream to cool them off! :oops: :D


What if Bowling were an Olympic Sport?







(or is it? :shock: :roll: )
..I press on to take hold of that
for which Christ took hold of me.
-Phil 3:12

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » September 18th, 2006, 5:53 pm

What if Bowling were an Olympic Sport?


Then my husband would probably try out for the olympics. :D

What if some one had a gun to your childs head and said to deny Jesus or I will shot your child?

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 19th, 2006, 2:33 am

lady4jc wrote:
What if some one had a gun to your childs head and said to deny Jesus or I will shot your child?


Then I would correct their grammar and tell them it is "Shoot" not "Shot".

What if the mods on Jude 2 were space aliens communicating from another planet?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
TW
Established Member
Posts: 8866
Joined: November 4th, 2004, 3:38 pm
Location: USA,Georgia
Contact:

Postby TW » September 19th, 2006, 3:52 am

Jeff, this is a "what if" game, not a "it's a fact" game. :lol:
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."



My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 19th, 2006, 3:58 am

:lol: :lol:
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 19th, 2006, 5:30 am

what if MrDanger and TW ended this thread by not continuing with another "what if"?
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 19th, 2006, 5:49 am

Then it would be the end of a really fun thread.

What if I didn't end and came back with another question?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
lady4jc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2045
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 9:32 am
Location: USA,WestVirginia
Contact:

Postby lady4jc » September 19th, 2006, 8:11 am

I will continue with this thread since I like it..

What if the mods on Jude 2 were space aliens communicating from another planet?


Are you sure they arent? :D

What if Pastor Gary was president of USA for a week?

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » September 19th, 2006, 9:48 am

His term would almost be over before he got back and forth between Hawaii and Washington DC. Maybe he would have the Bahama Brass Band for the Inauguration.

What if we found out we were really the pets of our dogs?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
TW
Established Member
Posts: 8866
Joined: November 4th, 2004, 3:38 pm
Location: USA,Georgia
Contact:

Postby TW » September 19th, 2006, 10:05 am

Then I'd be a stray (I don't have a dog).

What if the grass really was greener on the other side of the fence?
Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."



My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » September 19th, 2006, 10:39 am

TW wrote:Then I'd be a stray (I don't have a dog).

What if the grass really was greener on the other side of the fence?
then they have more fertilizer than on this side!

what if TW really was a floating head and was in cahoots with the alien moderators?
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
dolfan
Established Member
Posts: 8016
Joined: March 17th, 2004, 1:25 pm
Location: USA,Alabama
Contact:

Postby dolfan » September 19th, 2006, 10:58 am

He'd give them advice and say, "In the Year Two-Thouuuussaaannd!"


What if you didn't have a laugh reflex when you read the word ... "sphincter"?
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Login  •  Register