The Amazing Race!

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 10475
Joined: January 28th, 2003, 9:03 pm
Location: USA,Hawaii
Contact:

K-bay!

Postby Pastor Gary » February 9th, 2005, 10:47 am

panhandler wrote:Did anyone else watch the ending?


That parachute jump onto the sandbar was in the bay I can see from the church front yard! I wish I had known they were filming that there!!
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)


Return to “Entertainment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Login  •  Register