Page 1 of 1

UK fans

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 5:05 pm
by Susie Hamilton
How many UK fans do we have here?

Re: UK fans

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 5:20 pm
by ImaPK
IAMRahab wrote:How many UK fans do we have here?


If there is one, it's one too many. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: UK fans

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 5:47 pm
by Preaching-Mason
IAMRahab wrote:How many UK fans do we have here?



I didnt know there was another B-Ball team besides the KY CATS :D :D :D

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 2:08 am
by jinjer
Me, me, me, me, me, me, me!!! \:D/

Jinjer

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 5:07 am
by Rob
I hate to admit it, especially this year, but I am a UK Fan. :oops:

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 5:25 am
by Shellie
GO BIG BLUE

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 7:44 am
by Bamafan
Sorry, but I would like to see my home town team UAB beat Kentucky again this year.

Posted: March 16th, 2006, 8:33 am
by Shellie
Sorry, but I would like to see my home town team UAB beat Kentucky again this year.


PSHAW!! This said for UK FANS!! :wink:

Posted: March 16th, 2006, 11:58 am
by EagerBeaver
I model my basketball skills after Patrick Sparks.

Who cares if you look like a turtle as long as you can hit crazy 3's from all over the place.

Sparks is my boy.

Posted: March 17th, 2006, 7:56 am
by mary
Go Big Blue!