Page 1 of 1

What are y'all doing for Super Bowl Sunday

Posted: January 27th, 2007, 11:19 am
by turbotim
I was just curious what y'all are doing for Super Bowl Sunday, personal or churchwise.

We will probably envite people over after church Sunday to finish watching the game eating and having a great time.

Posted: January 27th, 2007, 3:04 pm
by ImaPK
:shock: For once I could care less about the Super Bowl...not a fan of either team...fan of a couple of players on each team but not enough to get excited over...probably watch it just for the commercials(G/F is a Bears fan so we'll probably watch it)

Posted: January 31st, 2007, 4:03 am
by crispfin
I'll be skipping my pastor's annual hope Super Bowl watchers enjoy burning in hell sermon to watch my first Super Bowl in entirety! Too bad it couldn't have been last year's to see my team. :cry: Oh well, Go Bears!

Posted: January 31st, 2007, 4:07 am
by RamboPreacher
i will probably do whatever I am doing that day, whenever it is.

Posted: January 31st, 2007, 4:24 am
by Paully_44
If the weather is nice, I may to hop on my motorcycle and go for a ride.
or play some xBox
or watch a movie
or do some yard work
or watch some superbowl commercials.

Posted: January 31st, 2007, 9:30 am
by turbotim
Paully_44 wrote:If the weather is nice, I may to hop on my motorcycle and go for a ride.
or play some xBox
or watch a movie
or do some yard work
or watch some superbowl commercials.


That's funny Paully.... :lol: :lol:

Posted: January 31st, 2007, 8:52 pm
by EagerBeaver
I'll be working at the very station that is redistributing the broadcast signal to the 2 million-plus residents in the Portland metropolitan area. Don't think I'll be able to watch it...just because the SB is on doesn't mean the news stops!

Posted: February 1st, 2007, 5:01 am
by turbotim
EagerBeaver wrote:I'll be working at the very station that is redistributing the broadcast signal to the 2 million-plus residents in the Portland metropolitan area. Don't think I'll be able to watch it...just because the SB is on doesn't mean the news stops!


Somebody has to do it. Thank you for your sacrifice for all those people. Your a real hero.... :lol:

Posted: February 1st, 2007, 7:49 am
by beth37311
Our pastor asked for a consensus of the membership if we wanted to start evening worship early so folks could watch the SB if they wanted to. I was quite ambivalent! As for what I will do, I think I have some delicates to wash and some shoes to lace. My television probably won't be on. If it is, there will be a Gaither video or an old movie playing. :lol: :lol: :lol: