24 - 2010 season

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

24 - 2010 season

Postby DeWayneTN » January 19th, 2010, 3:56 am

I'm liking this season so far. It's different enough from previous seasons. Seems Jack is a little softer and Renee is way harder. Could be an interesting dynamic. I've heard rumors they're grooming Freddie Prinze Jr to be the new Jack so we'll see how that holds up. I don't think too many of us would begrudge old Jack getting a chance to retire and enjoy life with his family, maybe get drug back in a year or two later. :-)
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

TC
Hey, hey, hey

Postby TC » January 19th, 2010, 3:43 pm

When I saw Freddie do the JACK moves I knew that would be the case, get a younger guy, less money and the ability to continue the series. I think it is a good Choice I think he might be able to pull it off and it could lead him to alot better roles in the future.

I am happy with the season so far, jennifer westfeldt is AWESOME, I met her when she did a movie here in the Ville, Called "keep your distance" she stared with Gil Bellows and Kim Raver (who was in previous seasons of 24)I got the chance to hang out with some of the people from the movie when they were making it about 5 years ago. She was very nice. I am glad she did not (well as of now) is not a bad guy.. NOW if they could get rid of janeane garofalo I just can not stand to watch her.. I think they need to let Renee get ahold of her...

I love 24 the problem is it has been too long since last season. I think it would be good to make it two hours a week every week.

I KNOW.. D you already have that baby girl watching 24.. and SHE LOVES IT...

dbserv
Hey, hey, hey

Postby dbserv » January 26th, 2010, 2:30 pm

Have never watched this before now. My kids all do so I decided to jump in so we can communicate about it.

Is there any place I can watch the previous seasons on line???

Thanks.
God Bless You

Dan Bagley

Return to “Entertainment”