Page 1 of 1
American Idol Chat
Posted: April 13th, 2005, 7:52 pm
by TurtlesCL
Hey! This is my first post. Anybody watch AMERICAN IDOL tonight? You just never know who's going to be in the bottom three. I was happy with Nadia leaving. Seems nice, but mostly "flash" and her voice is not quite good enough to be the winner. Apparently most people agreed with me.
Carrie is great with country, but out of her element with any other type. Scott has a great voice, but needs to work on personality.
Anthony has a really good voice, but maybe an image problem.
Anwar and Vonzell...great voices and great personalities.
Bo is......okay. Good stage presence.
Constantine is growing on me.
Unfortunately, my favorite, Jessica, is gone.
Any comments??[/i]
Posted: April 14th, 2005, 4:26 am
by curiouspk
I'm sorry (not really:twisted: ) i'm parcial to the blonde from Missouri
but Nadia is a great singer and she perform very well
i think bo should have gone but i didn't vote so i can't say much
Welcome to Jude 2
Posted: April 14th, 2005, 4:51 pm
by Pastor Gary
Glad you made it in -- keep posting!
Anwar is such a nice guy, nice look, nice voice, I picked him early. Love Scott's voice, but not his stage presence. The country girl is very pretty and sings country well, but might do better on Nashville Star.
idol
Posted: April 15th, 2005, 11:20 am
by LisaMarie
Constantine was definitely the best one last night but I wouldn't have thought it a while back.
Posted: April 15th, 2005, 3:32 pm
by stevenson
We love American Idol in this house! I have watched all four seasons, My wife likes Anwar and I like Carrie but Constantine is growing on us. We were hoping for Scott since he lives only an hour away from our house but we don't like his attitude as of late.
Who knows who will win. I thought Diana was the better vocalist last year but Fantasia had more stage presence.
By the way, American Idol is the only real Reality show!
Posted: April 27th, 2005, 3:45 pm
by Ilovebigcats
Posted: April 27th, 2005, 5:33 pm
by Sherry
Posted: April 27th, 2005, 9:39 pm
by TurtlesCL
YellowRoseTX wrote:So who went home??
CONSTANTINE
Posted: April 28th, 2005, 4:14 am
by Paully_44
He had a terrible performance of Nickelback's "How You Remind Me"
I can't believe that Scott Savol is still hanging around.
Go Bo!
Posted: April 28th, 2005, 6:01 am
by Ilovebigcats
Anthony is too goofy and clayish for me I think he shoulda been next. Then Scott. Then I dunno....
I think Vonzel had gotten the big head and when she realized she was the bottom 3 that she had a rude awakening. I am curious to see if it affects her next week. Confidence is a crazy thing.
Posted: May 12th, 2005, 11:24 am
by Believe
who left last night? (may 10, 05 i think)
Posted: May 14th, 2005, 4:49 pm
by ErinNicole
Anthony is gone.
I've been going for Carrie since the audition weeks. The girl can sing, I don't care what anyone says. I think the final two will be her and Bo. Vonzell is good, but she has pitch problems. I think Simon is the only one who can hear it.
-Erin
Posted: May 14th, 2005, 5:49 pm
by curiouspk
erin its the same with me
i've been for carrie ever since auditions
she awesome, sings extremely well. and she's hot
however she needs to work on the performance aspect of her singin
other than that she's great
bo may be from my state but i'm not a big fan of his
Vonzell does have some pitch problems, but the girl can sing some Whitney Houston
good to hear from you erin its been awhile