Page 1 of 1

Winter Retreat ideas

Posted: September 13th, 2005, 7:15 pm
by ErinNicole
I'm directing the first winter retreat for IL/WI in several years this January. I don't really know what I'm doing. Any one have any advice or ideas they could pass on to me? I'm trying right now to figure out a schedule. I can't decide if I should have a class or a fun time or what. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

-Erin

Winter

Posted: September 14th, 2005, 12:03 am
by Pastor Gary
Winter… what is this strange thing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Winter

Posted: September 14th, 2005, 5:28 am
by Paully_44
Pastor Gary wrote:Winter… what is this strange thing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


cold rain as opposed to warm rain. :cry:

Posted: September 14th, 2005, 1:00 pm
by stevenson
Winter? Where I live it means 3 to 4 feet of snow, 4 wheel drive trucks, and with the current price of fuel oil, almost $900 a month to heat my home!

As for your question about winter retreat. Our 's is directed by Pastor Mike White of Mansfield, Ohio. I'm sure you can find his phone number on the net and give him a call. He's great at organizing these things and I'm sure he would love to help.

I'm with Bro. Gary...

Posted: September 19th, 2005, 6:43 am
by Worshipn4ever
Winter? I wish in the south we got a SERIOUS winter. I can't stand it..."the low tonight will be around 32" GEEZ...we barely get a freeze! COME ON!!! Although we do get that unlike Bro. Gary...but this is the torment I get for being hot natured...my parents tell me I'm hot natured with a cold heart...how's that for love? :roll: eh...love em anyways.

and here's my randomness...I'M AN AUNT!!! :D :D :D