Music is a very big part of my life whether singing, playing (learning), or listening. There's a song on the radio right now that's spoken right to my heart. It's reminded me that no matter what others around me are doing, whether they claim to be believers or not, I have to do what I know is right. I can't just go through the motions. There's more to life than being fake. There's enough stuff in this world that's a facade and fake and not real. I don't need to add to that with what I profess to believe. I need to be a light to the darkness around me, we all do. I want to share the lyrics of this song with you. If there's a song that has inspired you, please share it.
The Motions ~ Matthew West
This might hurt
It’s not safe
But I know that I’ve gotta make a change
I don’t care
If I break
At least I’ll be feeling something
‘Cause just ok
Is not enough
Help me fight through the nothingness of life
I don’t wanna go through the motions
I don’t wanna go one more day
Without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don’t wanna spend my whole life asking
What if I had given everything?
Instead of going through the motions
No regrets
Not this time
I’m gonna let my heart defeat my mind
Let Your love
Make me whole
I think I’m finally feeling something
Take me all the way
Take me all the way
Take me all the way

![Remember our veterans and troops currently serving today. [amer-ribbon90.gif]](/images/amer-ribbon90.gif)