beckrl wrote:I have seen that Quizno's one ,but thought little about it at that time.
"You know we both liked that"![]()
It's like the day the music died... when words like **** was excepted.
Sorry for that reference of the day the music died![]()
![]()
But that's when I stopped listening to RIR.
What's next for TV. RaceRunner your right about it show's what time it is. The thing is I was watching the Ncaa tourament when I saw these.
I saw a comment from one woman on a Mom's Blog that she saw the Quiznos commercial on Nickelodian during children's programming.
(it didn't exist when my kid's were little, so I'm unsure of Nick's content)
I wouldn't have allowed my young children to watch Shrek if it existed back then because of it's gay content. Back then, I banned the Smurfs and Peewee Herman (long before he was "outed") from my household.

![Remember our veterans and troops currently serving today. [amer-ribbon90.gif]](/images/amer-ribbon90.gif)