Prayers for Yellow Rose-UPDATE

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1711
Joined: January 31st, 2003, 10:08 am
Location: USA,Alabama

Prayers for Yellow Rose-UPDATE

Postby jinjer » April 16th, 2009, 10:13 am

She is in the hospital, feeling some better, but would relish the prayers.

Jinjer
Last edited by jinjer on April 17th, 2009, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher
Posts: 12355
Joined: July 17th, 2004, 5:41 pm
Location: USA, Texas

Postby RamboPreacher » April 16th, 2009, 11:33 am

prayers have been happening and continue!!
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

User avatar
Susie Hamilton
Established Member
Posts: 7587
Joined: May 7th, 2003, 9:14 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Susie Hamilton » April 16th, 2009, 11:34 am

Praying for her here as well. I have been wondering where she was.
To God be the Glory.

User avatar
rjc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2547
Joined: July 4th, 2005, 4:15 pm
Location: USA,Florida

Postby rjc » April 16th, 2009, 5:19 pm

Praying
rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

User avatar
Linda
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1630
Joined: February 2nd, 2003, 6:55 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Linda » April 16th, 2009, 6:29 pm

Praying for her...hope she gets well soon...we miss her!
Linda

one love
Woohoo!
Posts: 3082
Joined: October 23rd, 2007, 12:48 pm
Location: USA,Virginia

Postby one love » April 16th, 2009, 11:51 pm

praying here

Legacy
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 349
Joined: January 24th, 2005, 5:35 pm
Location: USA,Arkansas
Contact:

Postby Legacy » April 17th, 2009, 4:45 pm

If you talk to her, tell her I miss her and I'm praying for her. Sending her lots of healing and comforting hugs!
I don't want to go through the motions. I don't want to go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me. I don't want to spend my whole life asking what if I had given everything instead of going through the motions. ~ Matthew West "The Motions"

User avatar
jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1711
Joined: January 31st, 2003, 10:08 am
Location: USA,Alabama

Postby jinjer » April 17th, 2009, 4:52 pm

She is home!!! Hopefully she will be back here soon!!

Jinjer

User avatar
Sherry
Moderator
Posts: 5731
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 6:13 pm
Location: USA,Texas
Contact:

Postby Sherry » April 18th, 2009, 5:27 pm

Thank you Jinjer for posting this...you are the greatest!

Thanks everyone for the prayers! I'm home recuperating and facing some unpleasant tests in the next few weeks so your prayers are very much appreciated!

User avatar
MacUser
Established Member
Posts: 6224
Joined: July 13th, 2004, 4:55 am
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby MacUser » April 19th, 2009, 4:53 am

Zowie YR.. sorry to hear. Will be praying for you.
Chris -

... Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!
John 1:29

User avatar
Tim Elston
Woohoo!
Posts: 1300
Joined: August 7th, 2003, 8:45 pm
Location: Juneau Alaska, USA
Contact:

Postby Tim Elston » April 19th, 2009, 6:56 am

YellowRose wrote:Thanks everyone for the prayers! I'm home recuperating and facing some unpleasant tests in the next few weeks so your prayers are very much appreciated!


Wishing you the best, YellowRose. Get well soon!
"And just when you think you've got me figured out, remember, No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it is not the same river and he is not the same man." --Heraclitus

User avatar
rjc
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2547
Joined: July 4th, 2005, 4:15 pm
Location: USA,Florida

Postby rjc » April 19th, 2009, 3:34 pm

I'll keep you in my prayers
rjc



2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Login  •  Register