"If you cheat and get caught be honest, you'll get credit anyway!"
Jeff give your student a great big SHALOM (sp) from Ilovegcatstein on J2!!
Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
Shellie wrote:I was like Ilovegcats. I only cheated on homework.
ImaPK wrote:Shellie wrote:I was like Ilovegcats. I only cheated on homework.
How do you cheat on homework?![]()

Dr. Ron wrote:This whole thread has validated my belief that our whole system of education is goofed up. Those kids who learn by the pace method never have this issue because there is neither a need to cheat nor an opportunity. I teach my classes in counseling much the same way. The problem really is that some people test well and others don't. I was one of the "unfortunate-fortunate" ones who never had to take a book home. I was a quick study and was at the top of my classes. College was a little harder, but only because the profs don't care a whit about you making it or not. The table is set. Come and get it or leave it here. It's your dad's money.
I would love to see the educational process undergo a radical change to level the playing field. Every one does not have the same ability to retain facts and figures.
Weeeeellll now , let's see what happens with this thought.
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests