COGOP Members ONLY on this one!

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Based upon the people I know in COGOP I believe the percentages "FOR" and "AGAINST" changing our position on Divorce and Remarriage are closest to:

100% AGAINST any change.
3
4%
90% AGAINST change / 10% FOR change.
5
7%
75% AGAINST change / 25% FOR change.
12
16%
50% AGAINST change / 50% FOR change.
9
12%
25% AGAINST change / 75% FOR change.
17
23%
10% AGAINST change / 90% FOR change.
13
18%
100% FOR any change.
14
19%
 
Total votes: 73

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » April 28th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Nope he was born in April...but I guess that's close :lol:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » May 2nd, 2004, 12:34 pm

I have a question for anyone...Is there a limit on the number of D&R that a person has before they WOULDN'T be eligible for membership in COGOP?...I ask this because I know of someone who is working on their SEVENTH-that's right SEVENTH- marriage and I was just wondering.
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
Shellie
Site Admin
Posts: 8750
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Postby Shellie » May 2nd, 2004, 12:38 pm

I have a question for anyone...Is there a limit on the number of D&R that a person has before they WOULDN'T be eligible for membership in COGOP?...I ask this because I know of someone who is working on their SEVENTH-that's right SEVENTH- marriage and I was just wondering.


Well, the Samaritan woman was working on her sixth and Jesus gave her another chance. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

User avatar
ImaPK
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4300
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:42 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby ImaPK » May 2nd, 2004, 12:39 pm

I wondered who would say that first :lol:...You beat Pastor Gary :lol:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

User avatar
Billy n NC
Moderator
Posts: 2694
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 8:39 am
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby Billy n NC » May 2nd, 2004, 3:58 pm

ImaPK wrote:I have a question for anyone...Is there a limit on the number of D&R that a person has before they WOULDN'T be eligible for membership in COGOP?...I ask this because I know of someone who is working on their SEVENTH-that's right SEVENTH- marriage and I was just wondering.



Somewhere I heard 70 times 70 ?????


Billy n NC
Billy Broach
Ebroach Services
http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

Gerald Creasy

Postby Gerald Creasy » May 2nd, 2004, 4:21 pm

Billy n NC wrote:
ImaPK wrote:I have a question for anyone...Is there a limit on the number of D&R that a person has before they WOULDN'T be eligible for membership in COGOP?...I ask this because I know of someone who is working on their SEVENTH-that's right SEVENTH- marriage and I was just wondering.



Somewhere I heard 70 times 70 ?????






That's a whole lot of alimony!


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

Login  •  Register