Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad
Daniel 11:33 wrote:Mike Vande,It is not just wako websites that have shown many of the secrets of the Masonic order. The history channel had a histories mysteries program on called "Secret Societies" and uncovered many of the rituals that are done.
Michael wrote:I don't need to dream up theories which may or may not be true about Free Masonry when there are abundant words from influential world leaders throughout the 20th and 21st centuries who fully acknowledge and actually promote a New World Order where our Constitutional sovereignity would be completely eliminated. That disturbs me as it should any American who loves freedom, i.e. the principles this country was founded upon.
Mike Vande wrote:Daniel 11:33 wrote:Mike Vande,It is not just wako websites that have shown many of the secrets of the Masonic order. The history channel had a histories mysteries program on called "Secret Societies" and uncovered many of the rituals that are done.
Garbage. I don't know the producers of the History Channel or what their agenda is, I don't know you or what your agenda is, but I did know my father, and I believe what HE had to say about it, particularly because he was there, and went through it all. ALL, dude. 32nd degree IS as the highest masonic rank, excepting for an honorary 33rd degree that is awarded after retirement from holding office. All the stuff you're spouting is garbage, whether you know it or accept it or not. Besides which, what with the other stuff you have posted, it is clearly evident you are just another hysterical conspiracy theory bozo, one of the many unreliable yahoos that infest the internet, and I wouldn't believe a word you have to say about anything important.
Vande
Vande
Daniel 11:33 wrote:I understand your hostility,
.being the son of the order
but considering this. That very fact is a good reason for people to doubt what your saying.
Not only because your emotions have clouded your judgment but because the order is very explicit in its instructions for decieving the masses concerning what its really about.
And you seem very willing to carry out those orders.
And what do you mean your father went through all of it. Masonry has been arround for hundreds of years. Whats your dads name Mathusala?
If you know so much about the order, answer these. Whats the purpose for the aprone? What do the collombs represent? Who is Hyram Abif?
ps
33 degrees not 32 is the highest order. Even Pikes said this.
Mike Vande wrote:Daniel 11:33 wrote:I understand your hostility,
You don't even recognize discernment, mistaking it for hostility. Another reason not to take you seriously..being the son of the order
My father was a mason, not I. I was never affiliated with it or any of it's subsidieries (DeMolay, etc) beyond my father's connection. And, he lost interest after achieving the highest ranks that could be gotten to in both the York and Scottish rites. At the time of his death, he hadn't been actively involved for well over 25 years. Not what you'd call real tangled up in it, I'd say...
but considering this. That very fact is a good reason for people to doubt what your saying.
The many reasons for doubting your rantings are prima facie obvious to any reasonable person. That is probably why you don't recognize them.Not only because your emotions have clouded your judgment but because the order is very explicit in its instructions for decieving the masses concerning what its really about.
Which would mean what you "know" about it is just as likely(perhaps more likely) to be disinformation as what I know about it.And you seem very willing to carry out those orders.
I am not carrying out anyone's orders, I am exposing you for the hysterical bozo you are.And what do you mean your father went through all of it. Masonry has been arround for hundreds of years. Whats your dads name Mathusala?
If you knew anything about Freemasonry, you would know that achieving the 32 degree in both the York and Scottish rites is achieving as much as is available to achieve in th Freemasonry. That is going through it all, and my dad did that. There is no need to be Methusela(that is the correct spelling of the name by the way; if would seem you know almost as much about your bible as you do Freemasonry) to know that.If you know so much about the order, answer these. Whats the purpose for the aprone? What do the collombs represent? Who is Hyram Abif?
frankly, I couldn't care less, nor do I find the knowledge impressive on your part.ps
33 degrees not 32 is the highest order. Even Pikes said this.
As I said in a previous post, the 33 degree is an honorary award given to a mason upon retiring from holding active office. It requires no study or examination to achieve, signals nothing beyond the end of active service career as a mason, and in sheer fact amounts to nothing more than a commendation. If YOU knew as much as you think you do, you would know that.
Vande
Daniel 11:33 wrote:Pikes said the 33 degree is the ruling hiarchy in masonry not some honorary degree. Albert Pikes was honored with a statue of him in Washington DC paid for by the Masons. And as this quote also demonstrates the 32 degree is anitiated into the knowledge of the Luciferian doctrine. If your father was a 32 degree mason as you claim, then he must have worshiped Lucifer. Sorry, but X-members of the order have confirmed these facts. If and thats a big if, your being honest then you didn't know your father any better than you know the order.
Daniel 11:33 wrote:I'm sorry I thought this was on a Christiam forum. Where are the Christians? I must have got the wrong number. I don't find anywhere in the Bible that instructs Christians to call people names because you don't agree with them. Nor do I find in there where they are instructed to condemn them. Or to become there judge, jury, and executioner. From what you wrote you would have me dead and thrown into hell or outer darkness. I believe Jesus said people that felt that kind of hate towards others were murders didn't he?
What Bible do you read?
If your father was a 32 degree mason as you claim, then he must have worshiped Lucifer. Sorry, but X-members of the order have confirmed these facts.
If and thats a big if, your being honest then you didn't know your father any better than you know the order.
Daniel 11:33 wrote:I'm sorry I thought this was on a Christiam forum.
Where are the Christians?
I must have got the wrong number.
I don't find anywhere in the Bible that instructs Christians to call people names because you don't agree with them.
Nor do I find in there where they are instructed to condemn them.
Or to become there judge, jury, and executioner. From what you wrote you would have me dead and thrown into hell or outer darkness.
I believe Jesus said people that felt that kind of hate towards others were murders didn't he?
What Bible do you read?
Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests