New Topic #8

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Is DaJudge's wife's name DaJury

Yes
5
50%
No
5
50%
 
Total votes: 10

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

New Topic #8

Postby MrDanger » February 21st, 2007, 8:08 am

A question that is been on my mind lately.

What say ye?
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
Paully_44
Established Member
Posts: 7480
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 4:20 am
Location: USA,Washington

Re: New Topic #8

Postby Paully_44 » February 21st, 2007, 8:12 am

MrDanger wrote:A question that is been on my mind lately.

What say ye?


Nope, DaExecutioner. 8)
Let the wild rumpus start!

User avatar
MrDanger
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3699
Joined: March 2nd, 2004, 6:02 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby MrDanger » February 21st, 2007, 8:17 am

:lol: :lol:

Of course, I am interested in knowing how DaJudge votes himself.
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

User avatar
teach
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2829
Joined: April 25th, 2006, 6:14 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby teach » February 21st, 2007, 8:21 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


loved it!

wendy k

DaJudge
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4477
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 3:33 am
Location: USA,Georgia

Postby DaJudge » February 21st, 2007, 8:52 am

You're both wrong. Her name is "DaBoss".

User avatar
teach
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2829
Joined: April 25th, 2006, 6:14 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby teach » February 21st, 2007, 9:40 am

DaJudge wrote:You're both wrong. Her name is "DaBoss".


man, that one was great to!

wendy k

jtspy
Regular
Posts: 19
Joined: August 29th, 2004, 10:49 am
Location: georgia

Postby jtspy » February 21st, 2007, 10:32 am

I figured it would be "DaMaster"


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Login  •  Register