Page 1 of 2

Most Handsome Poster

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 11:48 am
by Poimen
Who is the most handsome of the male Poster's at J2?


:twisted: 8) :twisted: 8) 8)

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 12:07 pm
by teach
somebody's humble!

wendy k

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 12:31 pm
by Poimen
teach wrote:somebody's humble!

wendy k


Sorry dear -- it is flattering of you to sweet talk me. BUT, I am happily married. :D :shock: :twisted: :P



Perhaps you have your Chris's mixed up ??? :wink: :roll: :twisted:

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 12:32 pm
by Paully_44
I would have to cast my vote for Darling's son.

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 12:35 pm
by Poimen
Paully_44 wrote:I would have to cast my vote for Darling's son.



*GASP* :shock:


You mean ... Darling is really my mother!?!?!

Why am I just now finding out about this??? This is worse than being on Maury and getting such news.

My feelings are hurt now, Teach (fyi).

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 2:53 pm
by Darling
My vote is for Paully. Looking good son!

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 3:03 pm
by Shellie
My vote goes to scooter. Not only is he good looking, but he does all his own stunts. I should know...I just got the emergency room bill. :shock:

Hee Hee

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 3:05 pm
by Susie Hamilton
That was funny. :shock: :D :shock:

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 3:48 pm
by jessicacook
My vote goes to TurboTim! Not only is he the most handsome, but he also has the biggest and greatest heart!

I know...I know...all the sappy stuff...but hey, it's the truth! :D

Posted: April 4th, 2007, 5:51 pm
by doilooklost
If you listen to JanB that would have to be me.

Posted: April 5th, 2007, 2:54 am
by JanB
doilooklost wrote:If you listen to JanB that would have to be me.

Most definitely, that is a sure thing. :)

Just had to come back for this one . . .

Posted: April 5th, 2007, 4:22 am
by beth37311
Although I haven't posted here in a while, I had to come back for this one. The most handsome is my Bubba, Dr. Ron! :D

Re: Just had to come back for this one . . .

Posted: April 5th, 2007, 4:26 am
by scooter
beth37311 wrote:Although I haven't posted here in a while, I had to come back for this one. The most handsome is my Bubba, Dr. Ron! :D


Response: Although we are a free wheeling board I don't know if allowing delusional posting is a good thing. 8)

BTW Poyman did you finally breakdown a vote for yourself? :lol: 8)

Re: Just had to come back for this one . . .

Posted: April 5th, 2007, 4:30 am
by Poimen
scooter wrote:
BTW Poyman did you finally breakdown a vote for yourself? :lol: 8)




:shock: Who? ... What?? ... Huh ??? ... :oops:

Posted: April 5th, 2007, 6:21 am
by Shellie
It is opening now so I moved it back.

Besides, I had to show Dr. Ron the truth.