Page 1 of 6
A time to gather Stones together has come (Ya think?)
Posted: April 23rd, 2004, 10:41 pm
by Gerald Creasy
My friends,
I have always enjoyed when scripture is fulfilled right before my very eyes. And the time has come for scipture to be fulfilled right here, right now, on Jude Two.
Have you ever been able to say "I saw it with my very own eyes?" Have you ever been able to look to your children and say "I was there."?
Now you have the opportunity not only to say "I was there" but "I helped it come about."
Psa 107:17 Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted.
NOW this scripture will come to pass and all it takes is for you to cast a vote.
An individual has come among us not only with muddy shoes and the desired intent to change the radio station, but he has a ghetto blaster and it's cranked high.
This individual obeyed not the rules of civility, has neither inclined their ear, but has made their neck stiff, receiving neither instruction nor admonition.
The time has come for the Jude 2 community to officially express their desires.
The Majority decision will be enacted.
I would ask everyone to vote and please explain why you are voting the way you are.
There is a small chance the unreachable can be reached and the unteachable can be taught.
Posted: April 23rd, 2004, 11:43 pm
by The Martins
Although I'm not in a league to participate, I'll enjoy watching the Big Dawgs tear him apart. Kinda like burning a witch at the stake. Just gonna be fun to watch it.

Funny
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 12:06 am
by Pastor Gary
Gerald, well done.
I invited n2 and in that sense created the monster, and I did tell him I wouldn't banish him, but I didn't say the GROUP wouldn't/couldn't do so. I will allow the Jude2 members to choose.
My main problem with Jeremy's posts is the level of personal attack that seems to tear down the character, integrity or reputation of a person rather than simply debating ISSUES. I haven't really seen any posts here in which n2art2 clearly defined and defended his views on a doctrinal or polity issue -- his posts have been about personalities and people.
I'll reserve my vote until the end.
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 12:39 am
by Gerald Creasy
Sometimes It is just a waste of time to deal with the unteachable and stiff necked.
I honestly feel this is one of those times.
Already messed up
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 12:44 am
by Pastor Gary
There are at this moment 5 votes and there are not 5 posts explaining the reason for their vote.
Gerald asked not only for votes, but for rationales. Speak up, folks and tell who you are and why you vited the way you did.
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 2:47 am
by ImaPK
I'm kinda torn on this one....on the one hand it's not fair to fight an unarmed person(you're right about them only making personal attacks)...BUT...on the other hand I'd love to see N2 staked out over an ant colony and honey poured on him to watch him suffer....SOOOOO....I'm headed to the store to buy the "big dawgs" some honey just in case(ok so I'm a sick puppy)
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:01 am
by mercy
Ok lets try this again
I think Jeremy possibly came on the board with an agenda. IF you ban him, it would only fuel his fire and he would likely simply accuse Pastor Gary of "breaking" his word. This, in turn, could create an even larger monster then the one we currently have on our hands.
Now with that said, I am so disgusted by the personal attacks. He has shown that instead of talking about the issues, he would rather evade and throw a few cheap shots. I would like to think that what he is doing is a result of immaturity on several levels.
So perhaps he can be taught. However, some lessons are learned the hard way and for him this may be one of them.
Whatever, the call is, I support you either way.
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:03 am
by Mike Vande
There is no good reason to allow N2art2 in here for no better reason than to just vomit all over anyone and everyone he chooses to, and I vote to consign him to the outer darkness of cyberspace.
That being said, I need to ask, is the nature of this board changing from a benovolent dictatorship to a democracy? This move sets a precident in that direction, and I think that is a mistake.
I beg the Moderators to reconsider; this site has never been a popularity contest and this sort of thing sets that up. We have people from several denominations posting her, some of which are at odds with each other, or at least have history of that sort, and popularity as a reason for allowing someone to post could lead to an overall chilling of the candor in the debate on this board, and that debate is really the best reason I can see for J2 to exist in the form it has.
Unless you want to turn J2 into some sort of nicey-nice-pseudo-Christian site where people are afraid to say anything contrary for fear of getting voted off, you moderators, the appointed authority of this site, need to step up and deal with the guy, and not because he is unpopular but because his continued egregious insults and generally unpleasant demeanor has been evident from his first post. You are abdicating your responsibility if you don't.
He didn't come here to learn or to teach, he came to fight, and fight dirty. That ought to be reason enough to tell him "straighten up fly right, or lose the privilege of participating in the debate here".
Vande
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:06 am
by 4JC
Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her (or him).
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:15 am
by ImaPK
JC
That is all well and good to a point...it seems to me that N2 is doing most of the casting of stones and I'd bet good money that he is no where near perfect...from what I've read since he has been coming in, those that he has attacked have turned ALL four cheeks and now it's time take up the sword and fight back no matter which way it's done...if he would like to stay and debate so be it but all I've seen from him is personal attacks and veiled threats which leads me to agree with some of the others that he has a personal agenda or a vendetta against some who post in here
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:22 am
by Mike Vande
4JC wrote:Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her (or him).
Oh puhlease....
1 CORINTHIANS 5:12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?
13 God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked man from among you."
ROMANS 13:1-5 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.
4 For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience.
So much for non-judgement...
Vande
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:25 am
by 4JC
Christian or non-christian, it still stands.
Joh 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her (or him).
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:39 am
by ImaPK
Christ also said..."render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's"...if someone comes in here and doesn't want to follow the rules(which are under the very first thread on here) they should be punished...disagree with someone if you must but personal attacks crosses the line when it comes to disagreements...to me that is a sign that you don't know what you are talking about and you are only resorting to this to cover up your own shortcomings...I'm a non-Christian outsider but I don't resort to profanity to make a point because to me that is stooping to a lower level(and I'd probably be censored to boot

)...to quote an old adage..."It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open it and remove all doubt."...N2 has removed any doubt that most of us may have had about him(IMHO)
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:51 am
by Kenya
I voted to BAN for three reasons:
1) He is drawing us away from the issues - and some of our more intellegent posters are not posting. I really would rather learn something than read the garbage he has been writing anyway
2) He has shown a tremendous amount of disrespect for Pastor Gary - from refering to him as "Gary" to attempting to blackmail him. We had a 20 year old that got up in my dad's face and even pushed him. We called the cops and had him removed - at least until he showed a repentant attitude.
3) I just don't have the energy for him right now. He isn't worth it. I have much more important matters to deal with than the likes of him.
Posted: April 24th, 2004, 3:59 am
by ImaPK
Uh oh...I've "sinned" and didn't even realize it

...I'm sorry...I've been guilty of addressing Pastor Gary as Gary in the past and meant no disrespect by it(also Pastor Bill and the other pastors on here)

...but seriously like I said in my first post on this thread I'm torn on what should happen to N2...whatever is decided is fine by me