Friends are friends forever..

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Will Ross and Rachel get together in the end?

Poll ended at May 9th, 2004, 5:23 am

Yes, They will.
67%
No, They will not.
No votes
I don't really care (or) don't know who these people are.
17%
They won't say what happens but will leave it undone.
11%
Other...see additional comment...
6%

Total votes: 18

Joey
Da Bomb!

Friends are friends forever..

Postby Joey » May 3rd, 2004, 5:23 am

On what will probably be the most watched TV since the superbowl striptease, what do you think will happen during Thursday's finale to Friends? Will Ross and Rachel finally get together?

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » May 3rd, 2004, 5:28 am

I think they probably will, but I don't watch it all the time.. I probably won't be watching the finale mainly b/c Survivor will be on.... I'll be watching either Boston Rob or Rupet getting sent home. It could be Jenna. I hope it's Jenna though.

8)
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

MrDanger
I like flapjacks.

Postby MrDanger » May 3rd, 2004, 5:31 am

I think they will. I won't know till ya'll tell me. Angie (my sister) and I are going to see Prince in concert Thursday (there, I have admitted it publicly, I can now live with my shame). 8)
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

Kenya

Postby Kenya » May 3rd, 2004, 5:35 am

I think that it would be too predictable for them to get married - although I would like to see it happen.

Jeff, my cousin, Carla went to see Prince a few weeks ago - said it was an awesome concert - he ended it with Purple Rain.
Kenya

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing! Galatians 2:21

http://www.somersetcommunitymission.com

Joey
Da Bomb!

Postby Joey » May 3rd, 2004, 5:38 am

You guys are in the wrong thread!!
However, I will also add(speaking about the Prince concert), I think you will be interested to know that you will be some of the youngest people there.

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » May 3rd, 2004, 8:17 am

Who's opening - Morris Day or Sheila E.? :D
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

MrDanger
I like flapjacks.

Postby MrDanger » May 3rd, 2004, 8:32 am

DeWayneTN wrote:Who's opening - Morris Day or Sheila E.? :D

I wish Morris Day and the Time. Sheila E. plays on his new album, don't know if she will be there in person or not. I heard she became a christian a couple of years back and was going to record a christian album. I haven't heard anything else since.
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

amydawn
Hey, hey, hey

Postby amydawn » May 3rd, 2004, 8:58 am

turbotim wrote:I think they probably will, but I don't watch it all the time.. I probably won't be watching the finale mainly b/c Survivor will be on.... I'll be watching either Boston Rob or Rupet getting sent home. It could be Jenna. I hope it's Jenna though.

8)

Yeah, me too... I'll be watching Survivor.

I hope Jenna gets the boot as well.

Who do you want to win?

I have to admit, I was a little embarassed for Rupert and his wife when she hiked her leg up on him during the last episode. That was a little, uh, uncut for me.

I'm still mourning the departure of Ethan.
Neutiquam erro

MrDanger
I like flapjacks.

Postby MrDanger » May 3rd, 2004, 9:10 am

After posting that I had heard Sheila E became a christian, I found this:

http://www.connectionmagazine.org/archi ... eila_e.htm
- from March 2000

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment ... on=reviews
-From April 23, 2004

Pretty cool.

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » May 3rd, 2004, 9:17 am

I had heard that about Sheila E. and then saw her on VH1's "The List" giving her pick of CeCe Winans as best female vocalist. That's cool.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » May 3rd, 2004, 9:21 am

To get back on topic, surely Ross and Rachel will wind up together.

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » May 3rd, 2004, 9:33 am

amydawn wrote:Yeah, me too... I'll be watching Survivor.

I got hooked on survivor when I stumbled accross Survivor Africa. I was so glad Ethan won.... Kelley was so funny when Lex thought she voted for him and it was really T-bird.. I laughed so much..

I hope Jenna gets the boot as well.

Amen,,,, She gets on my nerves and acts all bossy and stuff especially with the fish... I didn't see any reason why others including the love birds couldn't help him clean the fish... And Jenna making a big deal about it.. i don't think he'll vote against her b/c he gave her his word.

Who do you want to win?

I like Rup b/c he seems so geniune; he holds true to his word. He acts like a big kid and has a big heart. Amber b/c uh,,, well, I guess the only reason would be b/c she is so pretty. LOL...

I have to admit, I was a little embarassed for Rupert and his wife when she hiked her leg up on him during the last episode. That was a little, uh, uncut for me.

Yeah, I could have had a better nite w/o that scene. LOL... :lol:

I'm still mourning the departure of Ethan.

I'm sure.... :wink: .. Ethan's a character but I knew he didn't have a great chance being a former winner and all.

I still miss Darrah even though she's living outside of Jackson, Ms now............... :( but she's got a boy friend anyway.... :D :D

8)
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » May 3rd, 2004, 12:42 pm

It took them long enough but hooray Friends is finally leaving the airwaves...I too will be watching Survivor...GO RUPERT :lol:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

Penny
I can see clearly now!

Postby Penny » May 3rd, 2004, 3:31 pm

Code: Select all

It took them long enough but hooray Friends is finally leaving the airwaves

You do not like Friends???

Well Here the Good news, They got DVD sets by the seasons.... My hubby loves this show........ LOVES... So there this father's day gift from the kids.

Do any of you have freinds that are all ways there for you?? Good times and Bad?

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » May 3rd, 2004, 3:33 pm

I think in all the years that it has been on I might have seen PARTS of 4-5 episodes
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”