Survivor Poll..Contains Spoiler info...

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Who will be the SOLE SURVIVOR

The Big Kid: Rupert
36%
The Obnoxious: Jenna L
No votes
The Boss: Rob
4%
The BeautifuL: Amber
25%
Who are these people and who cares
36%

Total votes: 28

Wendy K Cook
Needs a hobby

Postby Wendy K Cook » May 10th, 2004, 2:29 pm

Was I right on the money or what?!!! I knew Rob was going to propose!!!! Well, I am happy!

love in Christ,
wendy k
The only difference between me and the drug dealer down the street is I am forgiven!

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » May 10th, 2004, 3:40 pm

My apologies.. This thread was not intended to become a spoiler. I just thought it would be fun to vote on the final four. I should have put that in the title though. For that I Apologize.

tim 8)
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

Kenya

Postby Kenya » May 11th, 2004, 2:34 am

I would also suggest that in the future, make the thread name something that will be clear as to what the thread is about - and even call it a "spoiler" as I believe Pastor G has suggested before. I see where this one has been edited to do that.

I don't watch Survivor - but if anyone had told me that Kristen shot JR (Dallas) before I watched the show, I might have been a little peeved. It is easy to forget that not everyone is in your time zone though. Sometimes I forget that my mom doesn't work and usually sleeps later than when I arrive at work...ooops. Don't mean to. Really.

That being said, does anyone else besides me read the end of the book before the first sometimes?
Kenya

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing! Galatians 2:21

http://www.somersetcommunitymission.com

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » May 11th, 2004, 2:44 am

Kenya wrote:I would also suggest that in the future, make the thread name something that will be clear as to what the thread is about - and even call it a "spoiler" as I believe Pastor G has suggested before. I see where this one has been edited to do that.

Yep, as soon as I saw what was happening, I edited it. I hated that PK did that but he didn't do it on purpose. I know I would have been upset.

I don't watch Survivor

Your missing something. :lol:

- but if anyone had told me that Kristen shot JR (Dallas) before I watched the show, I might have been a little peeved. It is easy to forget that not everyone is in your time zone though. Sometimes I forget that my mom doesn't work and usually sleeps later than when I arrive at work...ooops. Don't mean to. Really.

Don't know anything about Dallas. But I have been to the city. :D

That being said, does anyone else besides me read the end of the book before the first sometimes?

Yep,,,, :lol:

tim 8)

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » May 11th, 2004, 7:10 am

Mike Vande wrote:Who cares

24 million people :lol: :lol: :lol:

Found Here
Sunday's finale brought in 24.1 million viewers and 9.6 rating/25 share in the adults 18-49 demographic, according to preliminary estimates from Nielsen Media Research. That's a 17% bounce from the series' adults 18-49 season average (8.2/22) in the Thursday 8 p.m. time slot but nowhere near the 50 million viewer-plus event-status of the first "Survivor" finale in August 2000. At 10 p.m., however, CBS had very strong numbers from the "All-Stars" reunion special (25 million, 10.9/27), which held virtually all of its lead-in.

tim 8)

Just being a little silly but also showing the results

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator

NOOOOOooooooooo

Postby Pastor Gary » May 11th, 2004, 8:12 am

Kenya wrote:...does anyone else besides me read the end of the book before the first sometimes?

NOOOOO! Kenya!!!!

Say it ain't so!!!

I need to do my rant on delayed gratification. )))sigh((( :wink:
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)

Kenya

Postby Kenya » May 11th, 2004, 8:20 am

I don't do it with EVERY book - just some of them :o

I hate it when I read a book (or watch a movie), get to the end.....and it doesn't end right. Right=happy ending. So.....if I think there is a chance that it might not end right, sometimes I just check - just to make sure I am not completely wasting my time.
Kenya

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing! Galatians 2:21

http://www.somersetcommunitymission.com

Pastor Gary

Give em $1,000,000

Postby Pastor Gary » May 11th, 2004, 9:54 am

If you have not voted your choice to receive the SECOND million Thursday on Survivor, go to
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/ ... dex.shtml#
...and state your pick.

(My choice? Rupert. Love the guy. He didn't outwit, outlast or outplay Boston Rob and Amber, but he is just my favorite player. He seems like a guy I'd like to know, and works with troubled teens. I want him to score the cash.)
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » May 11th, 2004, 9:57 am

Done voted and I, like you, voted for the "big teddy bear" :lol:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

Pastor Gary

Chicago Democrats?

Postby Pastor Gary » May 11th, 2004, 10:03 am

Like the Democrats in Chicago, vote EARLY and vote OFTEN.

Apparently the site doesn't put a cookie on your harddrive to prevent multiple votes from the same IP.

Anybody know how to write a routine?

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Exercise Your Rite To Vote!!!!!

Postby turbotim » May 11th, 2004, 12:47 pm

I have voted a ton a times for Rupert. Was on the chat today w/ Amber and Rob? Amber was suggesting that Rob should get it. Rob was begging for it.. He said it would help his dreams to come true. I thought that happened when he asked Amber to marry him. Let's see... She gets the mil, he gets the second place $$$, they both recieved brand new Chevy's (I know that's worthless: j/k), and they want another mill.... I don't think so. That chat made me start disliking them both. He just wants to have more money than Amber. :D You can check out what was said by accessing the chat through here in a few days. This is also found via cbs.com.

Anyway, you can also vote via text messaging from (as far as I know) any cell phone that has it. The number is 26161. I have probably gone past my text limit by now. LOL. They seem to encourage multiple voting. Here is a message that I recieved from them via Text Message:
survivor wrote:Want your favorite Survivor to win? Vote as many times as you like! Voting stops at 11:59 PM ET Wed. 5/12. Text your choice now!

Happy voting. :lol:

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

Wendy K Cook
Needs a hobby

Postby Wendy K Cook » May 11th, 2004, 3:21 pm

I also voted for Rupert. He kinda reminds me of my dad because he is so loving!!!

I agree with you tim, Rob and Amber are being extremely jealous. If I was about to marry someone who had a million dollars, I would encourage people to vote for someone else. That's just me though!

love in Christ,
wendy k
The only difference between me and the drug dealer down the street is I am forgiven!

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » May 11th, 2004, 4:38 pm

I haven't seen most of this season so I don't know how he acted this time around, but I admired Colby from season two because he honored his alliance with Tina, even though he essentially gave up the million to her. Most people thought he was brain dead choosing her to enter the final competition over the other dislikable guy, Keith, who the jury would've surely ignored. So I voted for Colby to win the second million.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » May 14th, 2004, 3:54 am

Well, congratulations to Rupert. When they announced the final four last night, I would have been happy with any of them to walk away with the million (execept maybe Boston Rob, who's already got his meal ticket). It was pretty cool to see how emotional Big Tom got when voted into the group.

Here's a question for you . . . would you be a contestant on Survivor if they accepted you? I think I would. Seems like it would be an incredible experience.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”