Obama SPEAKS!

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
MacUser
Established Member
Posts: 6224
Joined: July 13th, 2004, 4:55 am
Location: USA,Mississippi

Obama SPEAKS!

Postby MacUser » August 28th, 2008, 4:16 pm

The amazing man has begun his historic speech.
....
Chris -

... Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!
John 1:29

User avatar
free
The 1,000 Club
Posts: 1099
Joined: August 4th, 2005, 1:43 pm
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby free » August 28th, 2008, 4:38 pm

Blah, blah, blah.....More of the same but it sure sounds good...I'll get to keep more of my money...Obama is going to help me get a fuel efficient car...I'll get free health care...And my kids will get a free education.

I can't wait to live in that America!! Now how do we pay for all of that?
It's harder to kidnap fat people!

User avatar
KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1998
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 12:00 pm
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby KBevangelist » August 28th, 2008, 4:40 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

one love
Woohoo!
Posts: 3082
Joined: October 23rd, 2007, 12:48 pm
Location: USA,Virginia

Postby one love » August 28th, 2008, 4:57 pm

Again I have seen the light. :lol:

DaJudge
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4477
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 3:33 am
Location: USA,Georgia

Postby DaJudge » August 28th, 2008, 5:04 pm

This guy scares me more than any other politician before.

I don't think he is the AntiChrist, but I think he wants to be. :shock:

User avatar
KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1998
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 12:00 pm
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby KBevangelist » August 28th, 2008, 5:06 pm

DaJudge wrote:This guy scares me more than any other politician before.

I don't think he is the AntiChrist, but I think he wants to be. :shock:


We think to much alike.

I was going to say he thinks of himself as a god.

Did yall get aload of that stage? Almost like a temple behind him

KB

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3688
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 10:53 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Obama speaks

Postby Dr. Ron » August 28th, 2008, 6:27 pm

With a major forked tongue!!!!!

This guy lies ............period....

He voted against the war in Iraq......He wasn't even a Senator then.....
Am I the only one who got that?

He is nuts .....and "in the next 10 years I will" What a presumptious man.....he thinks he will get two and a half terms.....

I am sooooooo glad this is over.

And he never did move the people in the upper levels. Most of those people came like they did in Germany....to hear the Boss!
Dr. Ron

User avatar
EagerBeaver
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4706
Joined: September 5th, 2003, 5:05 pm
Location: USA,Missouri
Contact:

Postby EagerBeaver » August 28th, 2008, 7:51 pm

I'm no fan of McCain, you all know that...and Obama's followers' antics are really making me tired of everyone acting like he is Jesus come off the cross or something.

I don't mean to make a crass reference but that's what it seems a lot of folks are equating him to -- godlike status. It sickens me.

We have no hope in this next election.
Chris Brewer - My Website

User avatar
Jamais Vu
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...
Posts: 294
Joined: May 24th, 2006, 4:51 am
Location: USA,Tennessee
Contact:

Postby Jamais Vu » August 28th, 2008, 8:56 pm

Maybe mccain could choose Mitt Romney as running mate.......and then die.

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3688
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 10:53 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

obama speaks

Postby Dr. Ron » August 29th, 2008, 2:45 am

Check it out Bev!!!!
Dr. Ron

User avatar
DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4477
Joined: March 15th, 2004, 7:09 am
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Postby DeWayneTN » August 29th, 2008, 2:47 am

From what I heard last night, some thought it was an excellent speech but I heard many say it was disappointing - but how could it live up to the expectations of that crowd? I think it made him look particularly bad that he goes into attack mode after the McCain ad played. He sounded like the new guy in school coming in to rail agains the star quarterback.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

Gerald Creasy

Postby Gerald Creasy » August 29th, 2008, 3:16 am

EagerBeaver wrote:I'm no fan of McCain, you all know that...and Obama's followers' antics are really making me tired of everyone acting like he is Jesus come off the cross or something.

I don't mean to make a crass reference but that's what it seems a lot of folks are equating him to -- godlike status. It sickens me.

We have no hope in this next election.


This brings up a point.

Since many of the left are bereft of true religion has their ideology -and those that embody it to the fullest- BECOME a religion in and of itself.
Watch the orgasmic "objective" coverage. IT's like they've seen something you havent.

And, as has been pointed out- Obama talks about him self in Messianic language.

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.
Posts: 3688
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 10:53 am
Location: USA,Tennessee

Obama speaks

Postby Dr. Ron » August 29th, 2008, 3:47 am

I could have 88,000 Sunday in church if I had Springsteen, Stevie Wonder , and Cheryl Crowe....the upper tiers weren't doing much during the speech.

I thougt the delivery was great....the content....."yawn"...same old liberal line I have heard for decades. Let's protect the women's bodies, the gays,
the welfare reciepients........blah, blah, blah......

What a loser!
Dr. Ron

DaJudge
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4477
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 3:33 am
Location: USA,Georgia

Postby DaJudge » August 29th, 2008, 4:04 am

Gerald Creasy wrote:
Since many of the left are bereft of true religion has their ideology -and those that embody it to the fullest- BECOME a religion in and of itself.
Watch the orgasmic "objective" coverage. IT's like they've seen something you havent.



Speaking of which, did you see that fool Olbermann on MSNBC last nite? Orgasmic doesn't even cover it. He doesn't even TRY to hide his loyalty to Obama anymore. He openly cheerleads for him. They had on a McCain guy the other night (briefly, because Olbermann cut him off) and this guy had a great quote: "We should be doing this interview in a submarine, MSNBC is so in the tank for Obama". :lol:

User avatar
KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1998
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 12:00 pm
Location: USA,NorthCarolina
Contact:

Postby KBevangelist » August 29th, 2008, 4:28 am

Last night olberman said "Dr. James Dobson prayed for rain over the democratic convention, ironically, the republicans are thinking of holding off their convention because of rain"

KB


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests

Login  •  Register