Page 1 of 2
Obama SPEAKS!
Posted: August 28th, 2008, 4:16 pm
by MacUser
The amazing man has begun his historic speech.
....
Posted: August 28th, 2008, 4:38 pm
by free
Blah, blah, blah.....More of the same but it sure sounds good...I'll get to keep more of my money...Obama is going to help me get a fuel efficient car...I'll get free health care...And my kids will get a free education.
I can't wait to live in that America!! Now how do we pay for all of that?
Posted: August 28th, 2008, 4:40 pm
by KBevangelist
Posted: August 28th, 2008, 4:57 pm
by one love
Again I have seen the light.

Posted: August 28th, 2008, 5:04 pm
by DaJudge
This guy scares me more than any other politician before.
I don't think he is the AntiChrist, but I think he wants to be.

Posted: August 28th, 2008, 5:06 pm
by KBevangelist
DaJudge wrote:This guy scares me more than any other politician before.
I don't think he is the AntiChrist, but I think he wants to be.

We think to much alike.
I was going to say he thinks of himself as a god.
Did yall get aload of that stage? Almost like a temple behind him
KB
Obama speaks
Posted: August 28th, 2008, 6:27 pm
by Dr. Ron
With a major forked tongue!!!!!
This guy lies ............period....
He voted against the war in Iraq......He wasn't even a Senator then.....
Am I the only one who got that?
He is nuts .....and "in the next 10 years I will" What a presumptious man.....he thinks he will get two and a half terms.....
I am sooooooo glad this is over.
And he never did move the people in the upper levels. Most of those people came like they did in Germany....to hear the Boss!
Posted: August 28th, 2008, 7:51 pm
by EagerBeaver
I'm no fan of McCain, you all know that...and Obama's followers' antics are really making me tired of everyone acting like he is Jesus come off the cross or something.
I don't mean to make a crass reference but that's what it seems a lot of folks are equating him to -- godlike status. It sickens me.
We have no hope in this next election.
Posted: August 28th, 2008, 8:56 pm
by Jamais Vu
Maybe mccain could choose Mitt Romney as running mate.......and then die.
obama speaks
Posted: August 29th, 2008, 2:45 am
by Dr. Ron
Check it out Bev!!!!
Posted: August 29th, 2008, 2:47 am
by DeWayneTN
From what I heard last night, some thought it was an excellent speech but I heard many say it was disappointing - but how could it live up to the expectations of that crowd? I think it made him look particularly bad that he goes into attack mode after the McCain ad played. He sounded like the new guy in school coming in to rail agains the star quarterback.
Posted: August 29th, 2008, 3:16 am
by Gerald Creasy
EagerBeaver wrote:I'm no fan of McCain, you all know that...and Obama's followers' antics are really making me tired of everyone acting like he is Jesus come off the cross or something.
I don't mean to make a crass reference but that's what it seems a lot of folks are equating him to -- godlike status. It sickens me.
We have no hope in this next election.
This brings up a point.
Since many of the left are bereft of true religion has their ideology -and those that embody it to the fullest- BECOME a religion in and of itself.
Watch the orgasmic "objective" coverage. IT's like they've seen something you havent.
And, as has been pointed out- Obama talks about him self in Messianic language.
Obama speaks
Posted: August 29th, 2008, 3:47 am
by Dr. Ron
I could have 88,000 Sunday in church if I had Springsteen, Stevie Wonder , and Cheryl Crowe....the upper tiers weren't doing much during the speech.
I thougt the delivery was great....the content....."yawn"...same old liberal line I have heard for decades. Let's protect the women's bodies, the gays,
the welfare reciepients........blah, blah, blah......
What a loser!
Posted: August 29th, 2008, 4:04 am
by DaJudge
Gerald Creasy wrote:
Since many of the left are bereft of true religion has their ideology -and those that embody it to the fullest- BECOME a religion in and of itself.
Watch the orgasmic "objective" coverage. IT's like they've seen something you havent.
Speaking of which, did you see that fool Olbermann on MSNBC last nite? Orgasmic doesn't even cover it. He doesn't even TRY to hide his loyalty to Obama anymore. He openly cheerleads for him. They had on a McCain guy the other night (briefly, because Olbermann cut him off) and this guy had a great quote: "We should be doing this interview in a submarine, MSNBC is so in the tank for Obama".

Posted: August 29th, 2008, 4:28 am
by KBevangelist
Last night olberman said "Dr. James Dobson prayed for rain over the democratic convention, ironically, the republicans are thinking of holding off their convention because of rain"
KB