Palin is off the leash!!

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

User avatar
Shellie
Site Admin
Posts: 8750
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 4:24 pm
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Palin is off the leash!!

Postby Shellie » September 3rd, 2008, 4:53 pm

What an extraordinary job she is doing! One of the most personable people I've ever seen in politics.
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

User avatar
jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1711
Joined: January 31st, 2003, 10:08 am
Location: USA,Alabama

Postby jinjer » September 3rd, 2008, 4:58 pm

Love the button one old guy was wearing, "Hoosiers for the Hot Chick."

Jinjer

pastorsa1
Needs Decaf
Posts: 204
Joined: August 21st, 2006, 5:45 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby pastorsa1 » September 3rd, 2008, 5:00 pm

I really like Gov. Palin! She is very clear where she stands and would make a great president also!!

User avatar
jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1711
Joined: January 31st, 2003, 10:08 am
Location: USA,Alabama

Postby jinjer » September 3rd, 2008, 5:06 pm

I like the statement she made, " the presidency is not a journey of self-discovery."

Jinjer

TC
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1922
Joined: February 20th, 2003, 5:00 pm
Location: "the Ville" ky

Postby TC » September 3rd, 2008, 5:09 pm

Not sure what she said.... It is just great looking at a Hot Chick :D

User avatar
Steve
700+ Posts
Posts: 711
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 6:12 pm
Location: USA,Tennessee

Postby Steve » September 3rd, 2008, 5:15 pm

WOW!!!! What a speech! The dems had better look out. I think the Barracuda name is going to serve her well.

User avatar
Sherry
Moderator
Posts: 5731
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 6:13 pm
Location: USA,Texas
Contact:

Postby Sherry » September 3rd, 2008, 5:27 pm

She was awesome! On the mark through the whole speech and what a sense of humor! The family is beautiful. Nice move having future son-in-law there. Best moment for me was the camera shot of Piper holding the baby and fixing his hair. Very sweet.

User avatar
jinjer
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1711
Joined: January 31st, 2003, 10:08 am
Location: USA,Alabama

Postby jinjer » September 3rd, 2008, 5:31 pm

YR, I loved Piper licking her hand to fix baby Trig's hair!!! Wonder where she saw that?!

Jinjer

User avatar
MacUser
Established Member
Posts: 6224
Joined: July 13th, 2004, 4:55 am
Location: USA,Mississippi

Postby MacUser » September 3rd, 2008, 5:32 pm

Awesome, Incredible. Obama's suddenly got a little problem.
Chris -

... Behold, the Lamb of God, that taketh away the sin of the world!
John 1:29

User avatar
pastorables
--== J2 ==--
Posts: 4748
Joined: February 9th, 2004, 10:01 am
Location: USA, Alabama
Contact:

Postby pastorables » September 3rd, 2008, 5:36 pm

Incredible speech from Sarah Palin! I also enjoyed Mayor Rudy G.

Sarah Palin stood up for the American people tonight. In no particular order, she represented the soldiers, the veterans, the special needs families, the small business owners, the farmers, the factory workers, the hockey moms, the PTA moms, the average family, Alaskans, and the people of this great nation. More than once, her graceful grittiness touched my heart. I believe tonight that she answered her accusers well. Yes, she will be able to stand her own ground. :)

pa
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."Jim Elliot - Missionary Martyr

Image

User avatar
DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4477
Joined: March 15th, 2004, 7:09 am
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Postby DeWayneTN » September 3rd, 2008, 5:36 pm

I loved it. I was on the treadmill at the gym and could hardly keep quiet. I laughed out loud when she talked about Obama double-speaking on middle America.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

User avatar
DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4477
Joined: March 15th, 2004, 7:09 am
Location: USA,Florida
Contact:

Postby DeWayneTN » September 3rd, 2008, 5:42 pm

Now the commentators are saying - did Obama make a mistake in not asking Hillary to be VP? They all seem to be in awe.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

Karen
Whoa!!
Whoa!!
Posts: 496
Joined: April 10th, 2006, 10:25 am
Location: USA,Virginia

Postby Karen » September 3rd, 2008, 5:50 pm

Watched it.....loved it.....I pray this ticket wins.

She is believeable, straight forward and down to earth. I loved it when she said that she sold the governers luxury plane on ebay, discontinued the services/expence of the governers cook and would rather do her own driving. That is in SHARP contrast to Obama and not only his personal luxery 747 but his own personal rendition of the presidential flag on it. This woman has some character and backbone.
Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints; those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Y’shua.

Revelation 22:12-13
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. Blessed are those who do His Commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.”

DaJudge
-= J2 =-
Posts: 4477
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 3:33 am
Location: USA,Georgia

Postby DaJudge » September 3rd, 2008, 6:02 pm

I've been following politics for my entire life. As a 12 year old kid I used to watch gavel to gavel coverage of both the DNC and the RNC. I've seen alot of speeches from a lot of politicians. I can say, without hyperbole, that was the best political speech I've ever seen, with the possible exception of some of Reagan's. Sarah Palin is a natural. She didn't miss a beat, and she hit a grand slam out of the park. This woman EVISCERATED Barak Obama and did it with a smile on her face. She's a charming woman who is tough as nails.


Do you still doubt her Dolfan?

ErinNicole
Needs a LIFE
Posts: 115
Joined: August 30th, 2003, 4:56 am
Location: USA,Illinois
Contact:

Postby ErinNicole » September 3rd, 2008, 6:04 pm

YellowRose wrote:Nice move having future son-in-law there.


The poor kid looked scared to death. I felt a little sorry for him.

Erin


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests

Login  •  Register