Page 1 of 5
Palin is off the leash!!
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 4:53 pm
by Shellie
What an extraordinary job she is doing! One of the most personable people I've ever seen in politics.
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 4:58 pm
by jinjer
Love the button one old guy was wearing, "Hoosiers for the Hot Chick."
Jinjer
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:00 pm
by pastorsa1
I really like Gov. Palin! She is very clear where she stands and would make a great president also!!
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:06 pm
by jinjer
I like the statement she made, " the presidency is not a journey of self-discovery."
Jinjer
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:09 pm
by TC
Not sure what she said.... It is just great looking at a Hot Chick

Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:15 pm
by Steve
WOW!!!! What a speech! The dems had better look out. I think the Barracuda name is going to serve her well.
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:27 pm
by Sherry
She was awesome! On the mark through the whole speech and what a sense of humor! The family is beautiful. Nice move having future son-in-law there. Best moment for me was the camera shot of Piper holding the baby and fixing his hair. Very sweet.
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:31 pm
by jinjer
YR, I loved Piper licking her hand to fix baby Trig's hair!!! Wonder where she saw that?!
Jinjer
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:32 pm
by MacUser
Awesome, Incredible. Obama's suddenly got a little problem.
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:36 pm
by pastorables
Incredible speech from Sarah Palin! I also enjoyed Mayor Rudy G.
Sarah Palin stood up for the American people tonight. In no particular order, she represented the soldiers, the veterans, the special needs families, the small business owners, the farmers, the factory workers, the hockey moms, the PTA moms, the average family, Alaskans, and the people of this great nation. More than once, her graceful grittiness touched my heart. I believe tonight that she answered her accusers well. Yes, she will be able to stand her own ground.
pa
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:36 pm
by DeWayneTN
I loved it. I was on the treadmill at the gym and could hardly keep quiet. I laughed out loud when she talked about Obama double-speaking on middle America.
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:42 pm
by DeWayneTN
Now the commentators are saying - did Obama make a mistake in not asking Hillary to be VP? They all seem to be in awe.
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 5:50 pm
by Karen
Watched it.....loved it.....I pray this ticket wins.
She is believeable, straight forward and down to earth. I loved it when she said that she sold the governers luxury plane on ebay, discontinued the services/expence of the governers cook and would rather do her own driving. That is in SHARP contrast to Obama and not only his personal luxery 747 but his own personal rendition of the presidential flag on it. This woman has some character and backbone.
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 6:02 pm
by DaJudge
I've been following politics for my entire life. As a 12 year old kid I used to watch gavel to gavel coverage of both the DNC and the RNC. I've seen alot of speeches from a lot of politicians. I can say, without hyperbole, that was the best political speech I've ever seen, with the possible exception of some of Reagan's. Sarah Palin is a natural. She didn't miss a beat, and she hit a grand slam out of the park. This woman EVISCERATED Barak Obama and did it with a smile on her face. She's a charming woman who is tough as nails.
Do you still doubt her Dolfan?
Posted: September 3rd, 2008, 6:04 pm
by ErinNicole
YellowRose wrote:Nice move having future son-in-law there.
The poor kid looked scared to death. I felt a little sorry for him.
Erin