I have a date tonight...

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

I have a date tonight...

Postby RamboPreacher » January 9th, 2009, 10:31 am

...With my wife, my Son, my daughter, her husband and their two kids. we have 3 birthdays in January and are going to Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate!
http://www.joescrabshack.com/

woohoo!!!!!!
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

Tracy
Woohoo!

Postby Tracy » January 9th, 2009, 11:22 am

Oh yum. I've never been there, but I am sure I would love it.
"There was only one hope for me—that the infinite wisdom of God might make a way for the love of God to satisfy the wrath of God so that I might become a son of God."--Dr. John Piper

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » January 9th, 2009, 11:23 am

Rambo, you're not like that guy on Bizarre Foods are ya?

(That guy is DA BOMB on eating anything and everything and smiling even when it's gotta be killing him inside.)
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » January 10th, 2009, 9:12 am

Had a steampot of crabs. a big bucket of crablegs, with a sausage, some potatoes, and some shrimps.

My son in law, my son and I all have birthdays in January, so we all go out for one celebration for all of us.

every 1/2 hour or 45 minutes or so, the wait staff came out and did some kind of pop-line dance thing (sorry, don't know what it is called, it wasn't' country western music, or I wouldn't have been there. :)

They were doing the macarena here:

And to celebrate, the three of us got a horsey and a hat, and we all got to gallop around the restaurant and yell that it was our birthday and that we had crabs!!! (sorry, no pictures of that, the camera wouldn't flash that far away, and it wasn't exactly very bright in there :)):

Great fun was had by all!! We even got an applause from the other people there after we galloped around a bit yelling about our crabs. :) heheheee
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

pitts47150
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby pitts47150 » January 10th, 2009, 10:15 am

Rambo it sounds like you all had a great time. It's so nice when you can get together with family.
Elsie

The Lord is my light and my salvaion; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Jennifer Smith

Postby Jennifer Smith » January 10th, 2009, 11:05 am

That does sound like fun! I believe there is a Joe's here too, we'll have to check it out. :)
..I press on to take hold of that
for which Christ took hold of me.
-Phil 3:12

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”