For all the right reasons

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

paul
I can see clearly now!

Postby paul » January 18th, 2009, 2:12 pm

I received this email today concerning our youth program in Ghana Africa. I am so proud of our director and the youth there. doing the right thing for all the right reasons. Pastor Gary, these bricks were made by the brick machines I mentioned many months back. Also in this village we have built an Orphanage that houses 120+ children and are in the process of piping in a water supply at a cost of $12,000.

Ghana Africa -Dear Pastor Paul and Bro. Joel

The enclosed photos is the Ghana WMOF youths, ignition team working in the communities of GHANA by doing good works in freely bases, for the people to see Christ like . With this reason the youths was making cement block for the community to use for their public School Building at Adaklu Have . ( using the brick machines given to us by the wmof international). Our WMOF youths also Stand for the Sanitation in the Region as voluntary Club. this Youths like bringing people togather by playing football ,and culture dance, and this give us good opportunity to preach Christ to them. WMOF is helping the communities in many ways. We need your prayer so that more youths will come join us.
Thanks,
His Servant,
GOGO K GIDEON

Last edited by paul on January 18th, 2009, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting
and preserving yourself.

pitts47150
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby pitts47150 » January 18th, 2009, 2:25 pm

Paul, Thanks for shareing this. We just don't know how good we have it until we see something like this.
Elsie

The Lord is my light and my salvaion; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.

Postby Dr. Ron » January 20th, 2009, 6:33 am

Paul, I applaud you and your work.

Any man who stands up and "DOES SOMETHING" instead of sitting around criticizing those who are doing something, has my vote.

Many of us on this forum disagree theologically, but none of us can say that you aren't in the thick of the fight...

You have my admiration and soon more than that I pray. I spoke of you Sunday in my state of the church address.

Keep up the good work my brother......we will find our reward.
Dr. Ron

paul
I can see clearly now!

Postby paul » January 20th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Thank you Dr. Ron for the kind words.

I am the man most blessed. That God has allowed me to work with such awsome people, both here in the U.S. and around the world. What an incrediable oportunity that awaits us in the next several years, here at home and abroad. I see a harvest of souls unlike anything we could ever imagine. And yes, I want to be right in the thick of it.

Again thank you for the kind words, my friend.
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting

and preserving yourself.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”