WWJB? (That is not a typo)

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

What is your response to this?

Close the church and meet at a beach?? You people are heathens!
22%
I am not sure how I feel about that.
6%
I wish I could join you.
72%

Total votes: 18

amydawn
Hey, hey, hey

Postby amydawn » July 5th, 2004, 6:08 am

AndyG wrote:
Paully_44 wrote:I wonder how dazed and confused many would be if we could actually see how Jesus would minister in this day and age.

Well, I'm sure of one thing. No matter how "good" our services seem to be, I doubt Jesus would ever come.

'cept maybe to run people out with a whip :lol:

Ouch.

(Jesus is working the crowd at the shore, wishing we would help, saving the dying. I wonder if I'll ever quit thinking in terms of William Booth's Vision of the Lost.)
Neutiquam erro

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Ilovebigcats » July 5th, 2004, 6:40 am

Funny thing happened...

We don't have service on Sunday Nights (not til we are in our new building) and we decided to go to the next town over, Lillington, and let the kids see some fireworks. (They always want us to buy some but I tell them you take your dollar and catch it on fire and I'll clap really loud. (it's the same difference)) We live in the boonies. Lillingtons pop. is about 3000. I think they were ALL there. Anyways... my husbands company owns a lot that their warehouse is on and it is RIGHT BESIDE where they set the fireworks off. So we got a blanket and went there. We slapped skeeters and fanned the humidity away while we waited burning up on the lumpy ground for about a hour and a half. Danny's boss come by to say hello with a halo of mary-jane floating over his head and brewery breath. As the band started and hundreds of rednecks danced in front of us to "sweet home alabama" and "rocky top" - Do they know they are in north carolina??? ~ Must be the MJ - I couldn't help but think...
is THIS Sunday Night? Pastor Gary was right, Jesus would definately be here. Then I thought, I think I can cast my vote now...

Wish I could join you!

Darling
Woohoo!

Postby Darling » July 5th, 2004, 3:52 pm

What a great place to meet. Wish I could join youall. 8)

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”