Page 1 of 1
Prayers for Yellow Rose-UPDATE
Posted: April 16th, 2009, 10:13 am
by jinjer
She is in the hospital, feeling some better, but would relish the prayers.
Jinjer
Posted: April 16th, 2009, 11:33 am
by RamboPreacher
prayers have been happening and continue!!
Posted: April 16th, 2009, 11:34 am
by Susie Hamilton
Praying for her here as well. I have been wondering where she was.
Posted: April 16th, 2009, 5:19 pm
by rjc
Praying
Posted: April 16th, 2009, 6:29 pm
by Linda
Praying for her...hope she gets well soon...we miss her!
Posted: April 16th, 2009, 11:51 pm
by one love
praying here
Posted: April 17th, 2009, 4:45 pm
by Legacy
If you talk to her, tell her I miss her and I'm praying for her. Sending her lots of healing and comforting hugs!
Posted: April 17th, 2009, 4:52 pm
by jinjer
She is home!!! Hopefully she will be back here soon!!
Jinjer
Posted: April 18th, 2009, 5:27 pm
by Sherry
Thank you Jinjer for posting this...you are the greatest!
Thanks everyone for the prayers! I'm home recuperating and facing some unpleasant tests in the next few weeks so your prayers are very much appreciated!
Posted: April 19th, 2009, 4:53 am
by MacUser
Zowie YR.. sorry to hear. Will be praying for you.
Posted: April 19th, 2009, 6:56 am
by Tim Elston
YellowRose wrote:Thanks everyone for the prayers! I'm home recuperating and facing some unpleasant tests in the next few weeks so your prayers are very much appreciated!
Wishing you the best, YellowRose. Get well soon!
Posted: April 19th, 2009, 3:34 pm
by rjc
I'll keep you in my prayers