Page 1 of 1

"Christian" Nigerian bank-scam...

Posted: April 16th, 2009, 2:50 pm
by RamboPreacher
Thought I would share a recent one. I get these at least a few times a week. I get other regular ones more often, but thought I would share for fun...
Hello Dear One In Christ,

Greetings of the Lord to you. Iam Mrs. monica daniel from FUJI married to Late Solomon daniel from Ivory Coast West Africa, of paroisse saint sebastien Church (web site here) My late husband has done numerous charity service within and outside our region since 1981.We have been doing our best to promote charity work anywhere the Lord laid us to. According to KJV(Acts 20:35 ,1 Corinthians 13:2)

Since His death in 1999 I have been having Lung Cancer and now my doctor has confirm to me that i would not last for the next 16 Weeks due to the cancer illness.

I have been distributing all i have since the Doctor gave me the notification and I also want to send the sum of $3.8,000.000 (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand dollars) to you so that you can use it for charity services in your area to the Glory of God and Service to humanity.

I will be waiting to hear from you and recieve your assurance to be able to fulfill this charity work in your area in sincerity and goodwill..
Your loving sister in Christ,

Mrs. monica daniel
Jesus Christ Is Lord..

anyone else get these too?

Dozens

Posted: April 16th, 2009, 3:00 pm
by Pastor Gary
Dozens daily.

Posted: April 17th, 2009, 3:28 pm
by pastorables
I actually received one with a phone number. :)

Attention : My Dear

This are to inform you that I cashed the check of $4.500 000.00 Million USA Dollars due to expiry date of the cheque and also deposited it with FedEx Express Courier Benin Branch, However all the necessary arrngment of delivery the total sum of $4.500 000.00 Million USA Dollars in cash was made with Fedex Express delivery Department here in Benin Rep.

Contact the Fedex Office via their web mail.Contact Person::

Dr.Jim Peter
Email :( fedex_compltd1989@yahoo.com.hk )
Tel:: +229- 930 -176 -20

I have paid them for the delivery Charge, the only money you will pay them now is security Safe fee which is $159 Usd as they need it from the beneficiary of said package. to enable them deliver the parcel to your given address. Reconfirm your info to them and also ask the director to issue the tracking/airway bill once you send them the fee.

Fill their request as below

1 your full name::::::::::::::::
2 Your home address:::::::::
3 Mobile number:::::::::::::::
4 Indentification I d :::::::::

The package was registered as family valuable don't disclose them the content of the package to avoid them delaying with it,Update me once you receive your package,

Regards
Mr.Arnold Ben

Posted: April 17th, 2009, 4:22 pm
by Legacy
I haven't received many to receive money, but I have gotten quite a few asking for money for this or that, wanting me to transfer money into an account for them...usually saying something along the lines of they are a refugee in Africa and family has been killed because of the violence in their area and now they have nothing.