Page 1 of 1
Is tomorrow Take Your Kids To Work day?
Posted: April 22nd, 2009, 3:16 pm
by Shellie
One of my kids said it was, but I haven't heard anything.
Posted: April 22nd, 2009, 3:22 pm
by jinjer
The official website says that it is tomorrow.
http://www.daughtersandsonstowork.org/w ... ?parm1=485
Jinjer
Posted: April 22nd, 2009, 3:34 pm
by Shellie
Thanks!
Posted: April 22nd, 2009, 3:40 pm
by Legacy
Hmm...wonder if I can use this as an excuse to skip work tomorrow. I can tell my boss it's an official holiday and I have to go to work with mom. It would be a long drive though just for one day.
Posted: April 22nd, 2009, 6:58 pm
by Ilovebigcats
OMG!!! I get a HUGE break tomorrow!!!! *happy dance*
Yeah right.

Posted: April 22nd, 2009, 7:02 pm
by Linda
Since my hubby and I are retired, our daughters are taking us on a road trip to see Mickey Mouse for a few days! WHOA!!!! We have great kids!!!!!
