Castro is great

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--

Castro is great

Postby Full Quiver » August 28th, 2009, 5:42 pm

http://thecapitalist.newsvine.com/_news/2009/08/28/3202671-video-la-democrat-congresswoman-praises-cuban-revolution-castro?commentId=9121431

This California Congresswoman, dipstick no doubt, thinks Castro is a great leader and wait till you hear it all.
I have piped unto you, and ye have not danced!

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Re: Castro is great

Postby ImaPK » August 28th, 2009, 6:46 pm

Full Quiver wrote:http://thecapitalist.newsvine.com/_news/2009/08/28/3202671-video-la-democrat-congresswoman-praises-cuban-revolution-castro?commentId=9121431

This California Congresswoman, dipstick no doubt, thinks Castro is a great leader and wait till you hear it all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Castro lover by any stretch, but you have to admit he has kept the United States at bay for 50 years. Of course at a terrible price to his people.
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

Dr. Ron
I like flapjacks.

Castro is great....

Postby Dr. Ron » August 29th, 2009, 6:04 am

Actually Imapk, he has not kept us at bay....We are in his BAY...):):):)

Couldn't resist....soft ball.....

He really has killed all incentive in Cuba....it once was a wonderful island ...now it's ragged and horrible.....but they have good health care....

This idiot of a woman, doesn't see people's lives torn apart, death and destruction of an infrastructure, and free market enterprise disabled...all she sees is that the "government" takes care of it's people.....yaaaaa.....
Dr. Ron

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Re: Castro is great....

Postby ImaPK » August 29th, 2009, 7:13 am

Dr. Ron wrote:Actually Imapk, he has not kept us at bay....We are in his BAY...):):):)

Couldn't resist....soft ball.....

He really has killed all incentive in Cuba....it once was a wonderful island ...now it's ragged and horrible.....but they have good health care....

This idiot of a woman, doesn't see people's lives torn apart, death and destruction of an infrastructure, and free market enterprise disabled...all she sees is that the "government" takes care of it's people.....yaaaaa.....

:lol: :lol: Got me there. Maybe I should put this on the "torture" thread, but if you've ever been to Gitmo that is torture enough. :lol: :lol: :lol:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

JohnDB
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby JohnDB » August 29th, 2009, 2:02 pm

I am wondering what is going to happen to Cuba now that Fidel is close to dying...he is pretty old.

His brother is supposed to be in charge of the place for the moment...

The whole family is aging.

Wonder what will become of the place in 20 years or so.
I want to die like Grandpa, quietly and in his sleep; not like the passengers in his car, they were all panicking and screaming.

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--

Postby Full Quiver » August 29th, 2009, 2:24 pm

I don't think he has kept us at bay. We prevented nukes from being kept their, basically the Russians gave up on him, and they pose no threat to us. He has been another two bit, worthless dictator and the real history books will judge him as such. We could own that place in about 2 hours if we wanted to.

One thing I have never seen is a group of Americans board a make shift raft and brave the ocean in hope of reaching a better country.

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » August 29th, 2009, 2:32 pm

FQ said
We could own that place in about 2 hours if we wanted to.

Our military ain't THAT slow! :lol:

Full Quiver
--== J2 ==--

Postby Full Quiver » August 29th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Yes, but those at the Pentagon running the wars aren't. :P

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » August 29th, 2009, 2:43 pm

If you mean the CIC in Washington I agree but the field commanders would love to "take em on". :twisted:

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”