The Church of God Assembly

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

PastorP
Hall Of Fame

The Church of God Assembly

Postby PastorP » September 8th, 2009, 12:52 pm

Has anyone been able to get the stream to work? I can't on any browser.
PastorP
Proverbs 3:6 (MSG) Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he's the one who will keep you on track.

one love
Woohoo!

Re: The Church of God Assembly

Postby one love » September 8th, 2009, 1:22 pm

PastorP wrote:Has anyone been able to get the stream to work? I can't on any browser.

it just started. (well pre assembly rally) fields of the wood service was not streamed.

It is up now showing the "rally"

one love
Woohoo!

Postby one love » September 10th, 2009, 2:07 am

things should be fine now. We had a good service last night.Brother Byers preached.

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » September 10th, 2009, 6:05 am

This was held at my church last night

wendy k

one love
Woohoo!

Postby one love » September 10th, 2009, 6:55 am

teach wrote:This was held at my church last night

wendy k

Is abba house your local church? If so it is really nice. I have really enjoyed it.

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » September 10th, 2009, 7:33 am

one love wrote:

wendy k

Is abba house your local church? If so it is really nice. I have really enjoyed it.

yeah, I started going there earlier this year and just recently joined. I LOVE attending there and I get excited about going to church! It is really nice. Pastor Ron and others, through the help of God, have worked long and hard to get it to where it is today!

one love
Woohoo!

Postby one love » September 10th, 2009, 11:00 am

teach wrote:
one love wrote:

wendy k

yeah, I started going there earlier this year and just recently joined. I LOVE attending there and I get excited about going to church! It is really nice. Pastor Ron and others, through the help of God, have worked long and hard to get it to where it is today!

Awesome!!!! Great building.It is so nice and comfortable. I have met some staff from there and they are great people.
I am glad you have found a great church you are happy at. Feel free to come visit anytime this week.

It is really nice that if you have to step out (phone call, take kids out, bathroom etc.) you can hear the preaching/singing' everywhere you go through the intercoms. Not to mention the TV's everywhere.
So glad to hear that is your church. Thanks to you and your church for being so gracious and kind for allowing us to rent the place and the loving spirit that has been shown thus far.

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » September 11th, 2009, 2:11 am

one love wrote:
teach wrote:
one love wrote:

wendy k

Awesome!!!! Great building.It is so nice and comfortable. I have met some staff from there and they are great people.
I am glad you have found a great church you are happy at. Feel free to come visit anytime this week.

It is really nice that if you have to step out (phone call, take kids out, bathroom etc.) you can hear the preaching/singing' everywhere you go through the intercoms. Not to mention the TV's everywhere.
So glad to hear that is your church. Thanks to you and your church for being so gracious and kind for allowing us to rent the place and the loving spirit that has been shown thus far.

thanks!!

free
The 1,000 Club

Postby free » September 12th, 2009, 2:58 pm

OK, I just clicked over to see what was happening at The CoG assembly...It appears to have been youth night. Not trying to be critical but what's the deal with all of the young people wearing red? I know CoGoP did that many years ago but why now?

It seems to me that this group and the other splinters keep trying to hold on to or live in the past...Isn't there a saying that goes, "If you have more memories than dreams you're dying?"
It's harder to kidnap fat people!

paul
I can see clearly now!

Postby paul » September 12th, 2009, 3:08 pm

free wrote:OK, I just clicked over to see what was happening at The CoG assembly...It appears to have been youth night. Not trying to be critical but what's the deal with all of the young people wearing red? I know CoGoP did that many years ago but why now?

It seems to me that this group and the other splinters keep trying to hold on to or live in the past...Isn't there a saying that goes, "If you have more memories than dreams you're dying?"

I remember that red VLB vest, black pants and white shirt........also the vlb bible. If you are not going forward all you have is the past.....
You cannot effectively love and minister to others when you are obsessed with protecting
and preserving yourself.

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » September 12th, 2009, 6:30 pm

Is this the Church of God assembly or the TCOG assembly?

one love
Woohoo!

Postby one love » September 12th, 2009, 7:19 pm

teach wrote:Is this the Church of God assembly or the TCOG assembly?

The church of God (TCOG) www.thechurchofgod.org

THE RAzEr
1100 Dalmatians

Postby THE RAzEr » September 25th, 2009, 5:31 pm

Paul,

I noticed what is said at the bottom of each of your post. I think about the enthusiasm the youth had in those days. It was some good times.

Ray A

THE RAzEr

Hinn may lay an egg, a Dollar may not be worth two cents, ERekA might be a Star in a Top Hat, Copeland-Hagin may be like a can of snuff in some rich dude's back pocket, but I'm still Pentecostal to the bone.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”