Hi Everyone

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

pitts47150
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Hi Everyone

Postby pitts47150 » October 23rd, 2009, 3:57 pm

I haven't been on in awhile so I thought I would jump on and say HI to everyone.
Elsie

The Lord is my light and my salvaion; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

jinjer
Hey, hey, hey

Postby jinjer » October 23rd, 2009, 5:07 pm

Hey Lady!!!! Was wondering about you the other day!!! Hope you are doing well!!

Jinjer

pitts47150
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby pitts47150 » October 24th, 2009, 12:01 pm

Hi jinjer, I haven't been up to much. I guess your the only one who has remembered me cause your the only one who replied. How is life treating you? Are you ready for cold weather yet? I just can't believe this weather this year. It has been really odd. Well thanks again for replying. At least I have one friend on J2.
Elsie

The Lord is my light and my salvaion; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » October 24th, 2009, 12:02 pm

I missed you too. Glad to see you back. :D
To God be the Glory.

pitts47150
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby pitts47150 » October 24th, 2009, 12:11 pm

Thanks Rahab, I go thru spells of being on the computer. I'm on facebook now. Man sometimes when you get on there you just can't get off. I seen Linda on there, we are now friends. I have got in contact with a lot of my friends that use to come to New Albany church.
Elsie

Martha
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Martha » October 24th, 2009, 12:39 pm

I thought about you last week also. Wondered if you were OK. Good to hear from you!

Martha

pitts47150
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby pitts47150 » October 24th, 2009, 12:46 pm

HI Martha, I've been ok but other family members haven't. My husband had a heart attack, then he got a stent and it didn't work so he had to have a double bypass. A couple of weeks ago he got the swine flu then bronchitisi. I know thats not now you spell that. One grandson broke his ankle, one granddaughter fractured her ankle. My daughter fractured her wrist. Thank the Lord he is bringing us all thru this. I have to trust in God. He is my hope, he is my everything.
Elsie

jinjer
Hey, hey, hey

Postby jinjer » October 24th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Hey,

Glad to hear about you, sorry that you have had some difficulties with illness. I have just been in school and now am waiting to take my certification for family nurse practitioner and looking for a job. I am on facebook and friends with Linda, so I'll try and look for you. I'm glad God has brought you and your family through.

Love,
Jinjer

Linda
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Linda » October 24th, 2009, 5:08 pm

Hi Elsie...so good to see you back on here as well as Facebook. We've missed you!!!!!! I pray things start looking up for you and your family.

Most all of our Jude 2 family are now on Facebook...it's a great way to keep up with everyone. Glad you added me as a friend.
Linda

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”