Page 1 of 1

Old Assembly Minutes

Posted: August 29th, 2011, 4:24 pm
by biblemanryan
I am looking for some old Church of God of Prophecy Assembly Minutes and was wondering if anyone had some available that they would be willing to sell. I am needing them for my reference library. The years I am looking for are

1944
1945
1946
1947
1948
1949
1950
1952
1953
1956
1986

I know that most of these are probably extremely rare, but figured someone might at least have the 1986. Feel free to leave a response here or message me. Thanks and God bless.

Posted: September 9th, 2011, 12:00 pm
by RamboPreacher
found this on the old COGOP site some years back. I don't think it is still there, but i have this copy:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18272788/COGOP% ... inutes.pdf

Posted: September 10th, 2011, 6:14 am
by PastorDaniel
very cool info...

Cyclopedic index

Posted: September 10th, 2011, 9:23 am
by biblemanryan
Rambo,

Thanks for the reply. I had a copy of that file before and it had some good information. However, it is basically an abridged version of the assembly minutes, and so for my reference purposes contains valuable yet incomplete information. Thanks for the link though, as I no longer had it on my computer :)

Posted: September 10th, 2011, 3:11 pm
by one love
Brother ryan let me know what your looking for. I have 1986 , most all the 80's , 70's , 60's may have some of the others. Used to have a file of all of them I maybe able to get those again.

Posted: September 29th, 2011, 12:27 pm
by RamboPreacher
I am interested in them as well, if possible.