What's a little Cheating Amongst Christians.....?

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Who cheats?

I cheat.
10%
I haven't cheated in awhile but have before.
48%
Well I never.
14%
I don't but know some that do.
29%

Total votes: 21

RamboPreacher
RamboPreacher

Postby RamboPreacher » August 3rd, 2004, 3:51 pm

no, No, NO!
cheating is a pet-peve of mine - it is rampent in the Paintball industry and is something I am active in helping educate others to be against as well, whether Christian or not.
Thanks, Brent "RamboPreacher" Hoefling

Little Sister
700+ Posts

Postby Little Sister » August 3rd, 2004, 4:03 pm

Shellie wrote:Ah, Scrabble..........that's my game.

My most challenging games were played with a college professor. We played with a chess clock. She played on the Scrabble circuit......oh yes, there is one.

Do you watch King of the Hill? If so, have you seen that one where Peggy gets into the Boggle championship? So funny! That must be what the "Scrabble circuit" is like! :lol:

I don't know about the chess clock part... probably outta my league... 'cause when Gerald and I play Yahoo's on-line version of the game called "Literati".... he'll keep getting a pop-up box saying something like, "It appears your opponent has abandoned the game. Do you want to wait or end the game?" :? :roll: :P
Adults are just kids who owe money

Kenya

Postby Kenya » August 3rd, 2004, 4:10 pm

Little Sister wrote:Do you watch King of the Hill? If so, have you seen that one where Peggy gets into the Boggle championship? So funny! That must be what the "Scrabble circuit" is like! :lol:

LOVE that show. And that episode was great. I just wish it didn't come on so late at night.
Kenya

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing! Galatians 2:21

http://www.somersetcommunitymission.com

MrDanger
I like flapjacks.

Postby MrDanger » August 14th, 2004, 4:19 pm

Thanks alot Kenya for giving away my secret. Like there is any chance of anyone playing Rook with me now at the Jude2 get together in '06. :lol:
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

Phil Hoover
Hey, hey, hey

I Love Rook....

Postby Phil Hoover » August 14th, 2004, 4:29 pm

MrDanger wrote:Thanks alot Kenya for giving away my secret. Like there is any chance of anyone playing Rook with me now at the Jude2 get together in '06. :lol:

and I'll beat your pants off playing it too! WOW...it has been _______ years since I've played ROOK! Love the game!

Blessings there to you, brother....

Phil Hoover
Chicago

Sherry

Postby Sherry » August 14th, 2004, 5:00 pm

There is a game site I play on all the time called Pogo. My favorite card game on there is Canasta...I'm addicted to it!! There is a ton of other games on there also!

If you ever get over there and want to play me a game of Canasta my nic is YellowRose_36, look me up!!

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”