Page 1 of 1

Well, let's just ask

Posted: April 14th, 2003, 2:15 pm
by Pastor Gary
There is an ongoing exchange in a thread below concerning Michael O's beliefs on a number of subjects. I am sure he thinks his positions are the result of careful study and research. Others feel he takes controversial or extreme positions on many issues.

What say ye?

Posted: April 14th, 2003, 2:50 pm
by Kenya
I actually think Michael is a very intelligent person. And some of his knowledge has been used to benefit my daughter's health through her eating habits. My biggest complaint is the length of his posts. I'm afraid I tend to skip them a lot because I don't have time to give them the thought they require.

Posted: April 14th, 2003, 2:52 pm
by Shellie
I didn't vote because there wasn't a choice that seemed to fit my opinion. So I am doing a fill in the blank on the ballot 8)

I disagree with Michael on woman preaching.

I agree with Michael on gun ownership.

I disagree with Michael on his stand on this war.

I agree with Michael on his choice of motorcycles.

I disagree with Michael on his thinking tattoos are scripturally forbidden.

I agree with Michael on sometimes suffering for the Gospel's sake.

I find Michael extreme on some issues yet, I myself, am extreme on some issues also. Michael has made me mad and Michael has made me laugh.

Overall, I'd say Michael is okay, however extreme he may be :D

Well.

Posted: April 14th, 2003, 5:24 pm
by scooter
I really like Mike. He is a nice guy. I voted I tend to agree with him. Mostly because he believes in gun ownership and knows where I live and has promised to come and see me someday. :lol:

Really I just love messing up pole results.

Can't make up my mind.

Posted: April 15th, 2003, 3:07 am
by Mike Vande
I will cease whining about ct long enough to say I am already on record as saying I find his views extreme on many topics. He is on record as saying that I am ignorant or I would agree with him. Can I vote 2-4? Sometimes Mike is pretty much right on, sometimes he is pretty much right off.

Vande

Posted: April 15th, 2003, 11:57 am
by mercy
Hey, I actually think Michael is a pretty smart guy. However, I think many of his points of view are very extreme. It's well known he and I disagree on most of what he says. But with that said there have been some instances where we do agree and I do find him a great contributor to this board despite the extremeness of his views.

Posted: April 17th, 2003, 6:49 am
by Pastor Bill
Michael seems to be very intellegent, but sometimes takes a tangent and runs too far with it, then is adament that everyone agrees with him on every little detail.