Prayer request

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

dolfan
Established Member

Prayer request

Postby dolfan » January 10th, 2013, 2:58 am

A little disconcerted this AM. Two of the last three nights, I have had vivid dreams of holes opening in the ground: the first was under my feet and I fell in but was hanging on to the outer rim when I awoke; the second was a HUGE hole in the floor of wherever I was, and I was trying to make sure where my daughter was to keep her away from it. There are more details to the first dream but not so much on the second one.

In the past, I have had vivid tornado dreams on occasion. The most realistic of them was one that involved church folks during an actual time of upheaval. That dream was actually reassuring. These dreams have no church people in them. I am the only identifiable person in the dream, except for one other person's voice in the first one as I was falling into the hole that opened under my feet. These dreams are not reassuring.

They may be meaningless. But, so vivid and the same theme on almost consecutive nights----I never dream like that.

So, if you will, pray for me that I will seek God with abandon and not be distracted from anything He wants me to do.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

jinjer
Hey, hey, hey

Postby jinjer » January 11th, 2013, 4:08 am

Praying for you Tim!

Jinjer

Rhoda
Frequent Flyer

Postby Rhoda » January 11th, 2013, 5:03 pm

Praying

Shellie
Site Admin

Postby Shellie » January 12th, 2013, 3:39 am

Praying here.
There never was a horse that couldn't be rode and there never was a cowboy that couldn't be throwed.

Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”