Page 1 of 1
Pastoral Salary Survey
Posted: May 22nd, 2003, 11:09 am
by Pastor Gary
I will set this up so you can post without revealing too much personal info. I am seeking info concerning the total package, if any, including base salary, insurance, retirement, housing, expenses, etc. if known.
Posted: May 22nd, 2003, 3:16 pm
by PastorJay
Right now, we aren't "limit" or base. A parsonage is provided w/4 bed 2bath. I pay utilities except local phone. This house would rent for 300. per month.
Can that be quantified?
Posted: May 22nd, 2003, 3:24 pm
by Pastor Gary
PastorJay wrote:Right now, we aren't "limit" or base. A parsonage is provided w/4 bed 2bath. I pay utilities except local phone. This house would rent for 300. per month.
Okay... so if you total tithes received, offerings, house provided, etc. you must be able to come up with some kind of figure that represents your annual income (good, bad or ugly!).
Posted: May 23rd, 2003, 3:47 am
by PastorJay
I'm sure this house would rent for more but the location in this town has everything to do with it. If this were in another section of town it would go for 500 per month.
Of course, we are in the delta of Arkansas. That makes a difference. People arent jumping up and down to move here.
Posted: May 23rd, 2003, 5:08 am
by rjjunior
In addition to base, I receive $50/mo retirement, $100/mo insurance.
I also have an accountable expense reimbursement plan that greatly helps with taxes (as does the parsonage allowance rule). Any minister not using these is hurting themselves, regardless of whether they are receiving base or not. Let me know if you'd like info.