Poll Regarding JFK Assassination

A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Do you think Oswald killed Kennedy alone or were there others involved? If you think there were others, do you think they were:

A. Members of the Mafia
3
14%
B. Members of the CIA and/or other Government Agencies
5
24%
C. Members of the Castro's Communists?
0
No votes
D. All the above?
3
14%
E. Oswald killed Kennedy alone.
10
48%
 
Total votes: 21

User avatar
Mole_J
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2434
Joined: August 22nd, 2003, 9:56 am
Location: USA,Virginia
Contact:

Postby Mole_J » November 24th, 2003, 10:34 am

Where can I say there was no conspiracy? :wink:


http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

By the way this is a great website if anyone is interested. It has a lot of articles and different things, some disproving some of the conspiracies. You could spend probably several years trying to read all of the information.

Also did anyone catch the special on ABC last week? Very convincing that there was only one shooter and that shooter was Oswell. It spend a lot of time focusing on th JFK movie and disproving much of what is in that movie. The only way I see that it can be a conspiracy is if someone put Oswell up to it. I do not think any KGB/CIA or any secret organization would use this guy. Some of his actions in life, he seems to be a little crazy.

Gerald Creasy

Postby Gerald Creasy » November 24th, 2003, 10:49 am

Oh there are so many other posibilities!!


A) The other survivors of PT-109 who knew what really happened, and were ticked!

b) Jackie O. herself, when she found out JFK didn't really like her rendition of Happy Birhtday and finally figured out why all her Oleg Cassini dresses seemed stretched out in certain areas they had not been before.

C) "Tricky Dick" who had won the popular vote (a la Al Gore) but realized the Supreme Court was a waste of time.

d) Lerner & Lowe who were furious that such a corrupt and vile administration would be Christened with the name of their musical, which they thought was quite good.

e) John Connely, who was too chicken to commit suicide because of his depression and his suicide via assasination plot went awry when he chose a really bad marksman.

f) An escaped East German, who really wanted to find out if the President was Jelly Filled.

(To appreciate the sarcastic humor of this last comment please read:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/jfk_berliner.htm)

User avatar
Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 10475
Joined: January 28th, 2003, 9:03 pm
Location: USA,Hawaii
Contact:

E. None of the above.

Postby Pastor Gary » November 24th, 2003, 11:49 am

Lee Harvey Oswald might have been induced to do it, but he was IMHO the lone gunman.
Have you ever tried to keep a secret in the south?
Last edited by Pastor Gary on November 25th, 2003, 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)

"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)

User avatar
The Martins
Moderator
Posts: 1123
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 2:27 am
Location: USA,Virginia

Postby The Martins » November 24th, 2003, 11:42 pm

Good one, Gary!

User avatar
Pastor Gary
Kahu Gary, Benevolent Dictator
Posts: 10475
Joined: January 28th, 2003, 9:03 pm
Location: USA,Hawaii
Contact:

suggestion

Postby Pastor Gary » November 25th, 2003, 10:03 am

Go back and edit your poll to add the option: "LHO was the lone gunman."

I don't think I am the only person who didn't vote because my choice was not available.
"God is excited to show you mercy. He rises to give you His compassion." (Isaiah 30:18)



"For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield." (Psalm 5:12)

User avatar
Brenda
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 5:56 am
Location: USA,Michigan

Postby Brenda » November 25th, 2003, 10:53 am

Don't you think its kinda ironic that there were SO many assassinations back then?
There was Jack, Bobby, Martin Luther and of course we can't forget the questionable death of Marilyn Monroe's.
I think there was a conspiracy like every one else does. And I think it was mob related when it comes to Jack and Bobby. Bobby was the attorney general and he had started going after the mob. Bobby was the one who put Jimmy Hoffa into prison. For his crookedness with the Teamsters.

But then what do I know? :oops:
B.R.
________________________________________
On the Cross he was crucified, in great sorrow, He died. The giver of life for you and me.

User avatar
Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5168
Joined: February 3rd, 2003, 10:04 am
Location: USA,Kentucky
Contact:

Postby Pastor Bill » November 25th, 2003, 11:25 am

I think it is most ironic to start a post with a question like "Do you think Oswald killed Kennedy alone or..." but then never give that option.

TC
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1922
Joined: February 20th, 2003, 5:00 pm
Location: "the Ville" ky

Postby TC » November 25th, 2003, 12:42 pm

Brenda wrote:Don't you think its kinda ironic that there were SO many assassinations back then?
There was Jack, Bobby, Martin Luther and of course we can't forget the questionable death of Marilyn Monroe's.
I think there was a conspiracy like every one else does. And I think it was mob related when it comes to Jack and Bobby. Bobby was the attorney general and he had started going after the mob. Bobby was the one who put Jimmy Hoffa into prison. For his crookedness with the Teamsters.

But then what do I know? :oops:


Well I am not ONE to be looking for men in black suits....BUT I think that the reason for the number of assassinations back then is due to the fact that it was a much more inocent time then, NO one thought anything about protecting a President from someone with a rifle. We never thought about the BUBBLE the Pope rides in. NOW I think others may have been involed in the planning of each of the Jack Bobby and MLK shootings but each was done by a single gunman. esp MLK. he ticked off the Red necks and One was wanting to make us Bones with his buddies. We have the same thing now... but it is Blacks killing blacks to gang Verses Gang.

NOW on the Marilyn thing I think it is SHE was too much of a risk to leave alive for the BROTHERS K, Teddy proved that some people can cover up what ever they want.

User avatar
Brenda
I can see clearly now!
Posts: 2196
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 5:56 am
Location: USA,Michigan

Postby Brenda » November 25th, 2003, 2:43 pm

You may be right, TC.. I think we were living in a more innocent time. Murdering people openly like that was not heard of when John Kennedy rode down the streets of Dallas.. and who would ever think of someone wanting to take the life of our president. I think thats why people were so agast at it when it happened.
I remember when he rode down the street near where I lived at the time and it was a thrill just to see him.. sorta like seeing a celebrity. The thought of someone wanting to kill him never entered the mind.

I just think it strange that back then there was such a string of assassinations around the same time. It was like pop, pop, pop.
But you have to agree Bobby ruffled some feathers. And we all know Hoffa's connections to the mofia.

I agree the Kennedy's are good at the cover up bit.
B.R.

________________________________________

On the Cross he was crucified, in great sorrow, He died. The giver of life for you and me.

User avatar
mercy
Needs Decaf
Posts: 227
Joined: January 30th, 2003, 10:41 am
Location: NC

Postby mercy » November 25th, 2003, 6:30 pm

Hey Michael,

What causes you to think the CIA was involved? I am not looking for an arguement here. You may be surprised that we actually, possibley think a whole lot more alike concerning this issue. Considering the holiday, I am interested in reading your thoughts, whenyou get the time.

TC
Hey, hey, hey
Posts: 1922
Joined: February 20th, 2003, 5:00 pm
Location: "the Ville" ky

Postby TC » November 26th, 2003, 12:09 am

well we have become confortably NUMB to this kind of things.....Charles manson had what 6 or 7 people killed and he is still looked at as one of the worst people in the history of the world. Yet some of the school mass killers are not as vilified. You can look at hitler and how he is looked at and look at what all went on in Iraq and some still act as if he was just mis understood.

User avatar
Pastor Bill
---=== J2 ===---
Posts: 5168
Joined: February 3rd, 2003, 10:04 am
Location: USA,Kentucky
Contact:

Postby Pastor Bill » November 26th, 2003, 4:49 am

No problem Michael, but it is a little telling on which side you fall!

I think it would be a little naive to think that Oswald just went and did it completely on his own, without discussing things with someone, or having at least a circle of friends who wanted to see the president dead.

But at the same time the idea that there were multiple gunmen, and a huge government coverup seems a little far fetched.

User avatar
Doug
Needs a LIFE
Posts: 100
Joined: April 26th, 2003, 12:28 pm
Location: Campbelltown NSW Australia

Postby Doug » November 30th, 2003, 12:09 pm

I received the following in an E-mail today. I have no idea how acurate the info is but it is interesting if true.



Have a history teacher explain this if they can:

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

and Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater.


Gerald Creasy

Postby Gerald Creasy » November 30th, 2003, 12:33 pm

One must call Upon the Snopes site for some balance:


http://www.snopes.com/history/american/linckenn.htm

Mitchell White
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: January 29th, 2003, 6:33 pm
Location: usa

Let me just jump in here

Postby Mitchell White » December 4th, 2003, 4:53 am

I've read and veiw a lot concerning the JFK assassination.
I'm not an expert but I know a little about guns.

If JFK had only been shot from the rear his head would have never jerked backwards.
He had to have been shot from the front to make his head jerk back.

Another problem with the lone LHO theory is that the Warren findings said that the same bullet that hit JFK from the rear also hit Connally,which is impossible.
The direction the bullet was moving meant it would have ot have stop in mid-air and changed it's coarse of direction.

Plus it has been proven by a expert marksman that it would be impossible to fire the weapon LHO had in the space of time the shots occurred.

Another small bit of info.
JFK was going to place the USA back on the oold standard and that would have caused problems with many countries and the World bankers.

I can't believe LHO acted only if he even shot once. IMHO.

cog born


Return to “Jude 2 General Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron

Login  •  Register