Standings for Jude2 Bowl Pick 'em

Take me out to the ball game! Basketball, baseball, football...Oh my!

Moderator: The J2 Mod Squad

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » December 26th, 2009, 5:12 am

Alright, Wise guy! You locked me out! This was all a plot to make me look dumb wasn't it?!? Well you're a little late for that! I will let you have your little contest without me BUT KNOW THIS, it is tainted. The winner will have a hollow victory. It is the equivalent of TCU & Boise playing for the national championship and the winner of Alabama/Texas being left out. We know the TRUE champion!!!
(If I happen to lose the contest, I would appreciate a complete disregard of this post. Just act like I never said a word and, if possible, please delete this post. This post may not be used or reproduced without the express written consent of Jimmy the Greek and Major League Underwater Ballet).

My bowl picks are under the topic "Bowl Games" if anyone is a lover of the truth.

Sincerely
Pastorbps (aka the Poster without a Forum)

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 26th, 2009, 10:35 am

Pastorbps wrote:Alright, Wise guy! You locked me out! This was all a plot to make me look dumb wasn't it?!? Well you're a little late for that! I will let you have your little contest without me BUT KNOW THIS, it is tainted. The winner will have a hollow victory. It is the equivalent of TCU & Boise playing for the national championship and the winner of Alabama/Texas being left out. We know the TRUE champion!!!
(If I happen to lose the contest, I would appreciate a complete disregard of this post. Just act like I never said a word and, if possible, please delete this post. This post may not be used or reproduced without the express written consent of Jimmy the Greek and Major League Underwater Ballet).

My bowl picks are under the topic "Bowl Games" if anyone is a lover of the truth.

Sincerely
Pastorbps (aka the Poster without a Forum)

If you would simply read, you would know that the one I told you to put them in is not locked, the one that is locked states "standings" in the second line.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » December 26th, 2009, 12:48 pm

PastorRob:
I may be too dumb to play this which is a real possibility with what I know about my computer skills. I think the sticky is locked but I am probably too ignorant to know what I am doing. No big deal. I'm starting to lose anyway.

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 26th, 2009, 4:33 pm

Pastorbps wrote:PastorRob:
I may be too dumb to play this which is a real possibility with what I know about my computer skills. I think the sticky is locked but I am probably too ignorant to know what I am doing. No big deal. I'm starting to lose anyway.

You are right, I'm sorry it is locked, I'm sorry. I will have to look at both places now. My bad, I apologize.

PR
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 26th, 2009, 4:42 pm

After the Little Ceaser's Pizza Bowl and the Car Care Bowl the standings are:

IMapk 5-3
KBevangelist 5-3
Paully 4-4
Darylscook 4-4
Pastorsa1 4-4
Pastor Rob 4-4
TW 3-5
Rough Rider 3-5
Pastorbps 3-5
JDavis 3-5
Dolfan 1-7

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 26th, 2009, 6:37 pm

After the Emerald Bowl the standings are:

IMapk 6-3
KBevangelist 5-4
Paully 5-4
Darylscook 5-4
Pastorsa1 5-4
Pastor Rob 5-4
TW 4-5
Rough Rider 4-5
Pastorpbs 4-5
Jdavis 4-5
Dolfan 2-7

One game tomorrow night the Music City Bowl

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » December 26th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Two things shock me about the Emerald Bowl...KB didn't pick USC and Paully DID :o :shock:
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » December 27th, 2009, 6:30 am

ImaPK wrote:Two things shock me about the Emerald Bowl...KB didn't pick USC and Paully DID :o :shock:

Of course I did. I really do pull for USC most of the time. More importantly during bowl season, I pull for any Pac-10 team. Even if it means oReGon
Let the wild rumpus start!

ImaPK
-= J2 =-

Postby ImaPK » December 27th, 2009, 10:01 am

Paully said
More importantly during bowl season, I pull for any Pac-10 team. Even if it means oReGon

To a point I'm the same way with the SEC. The only exceptions are when it comes to Florida or Alabama...I ALWAYS HOPE THEY LOSE unless they are playing NOTRE DAME! (unless I'm picking in a bowl pool :wink: )
People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. Author Unknown.

KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey

Postby KBevangelist » December 27th, 2009, 6:40 pm

ImaPK wrote:Two things shock me about the Emerald Bowl...KB didn't pick USC and Paully DID :o :shock:

I just can't stand USC, but I should have picked them. Oh well... Life goes on

KB

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 28th, 2009, 4:59 am

Sorry guys I forgot to post the standing after the Music City Bowl last night but here they are:

Paully 6-4
KBevangelist 6-4
Pastorsa1 6-4
IMapk 6-4
Pastor Rob 6-4
Rough Rider 5-5
Darylscook 5-5
Jdavis 5-5
Pastorbps 5-5
TW 4-6
Dolfan 2-8

Independence Bowl today.

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » December 28th, 2009, 8:02 am

I'm bringing up the rear. :lol: Kentucky really let me down. Think Rich Brooks will retire??? If so, does Tuberville or Fulmer go after that job??
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 28th, 2009, 6:11 pm

After the Independence Bowl here are the standings:

Paully 7-4
KBevangelist 7-4
Pastorsa1 7-4
Pastor Rob 7-4
IMapk 6-5
Darlyscook 6-5
Rough Rider 6-5
Pastorpbs 6-5
TW 5-6
Jdavis 5-6
Dolfan 3-8

Tomorrow Eagle and Champ bowl

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 28th, 2009, 6:32 pm

dolfan wrote:I'm bringing up the rear. :lol: Kentucky really let me down. Think Rich Brooks will retire??? If so, does Tuberville or Fulmer go after that job??

According to WKYT which is the flagship station for UK in Lexington, Rich Brooks is 80% sure he will not return for 2010. However, UK has the dreaded coach in waiting, Joker Phillips who has been the OC for the last several years. I'm not a UK fanK goes ahead with Joker, his name implies his offense for the last several years, a JOKE! Bad mistake for UK to allow this guy to take over this program, in my opinion.

KBevangelist
Hey, hey, hey

Postby KBevangelist » December 29th, 2009, 5:34 am

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have had a rough season, but they closed it out well.

KB

Return to “Sports...By Popular Demand”